The next meeting of the Perth Cichlid Society is on Tuesday, October the 6th.
DIY Aquarium Tasks and Projects.
Ever wish there was an easier way to maintain your gear? Want to make your set up more functional and look better but really don't have the big cash or time it takes? Well, PCS committee members Mattia Matarrese, Rovik Olsen and Brett Brenchley are here to help. DIY is easy, often cheap and fun.
This month's topic is DIY Aquarium Tasks and Projects.
Making your own items for your aquarium can be challenging if you don't know where to start. We are going to change that for you. We will show just how easy it can be. The experience wont be painful any longer, it will become a fun job and give you the confidence to take on new DIY tasks. Most of all you save your hard earned cash for the important things, MORE FISH!
Topics include -
Mattia - DIY silicone 3d tank backgrounds.
Rovik - DIY easy water changes.
Brett - DIY internal airlift filters.
Come on down to the South Perth PCS Meeting and enjoy a great night of a DIY tips and tricks to make your life easier and save some money.
Up for auction will be a signed Ad Konings book (RRP $140) which all the proceeds will go towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund. Please come and bid.
We will be having a bumper raffle so come and get some tickets and win prizes. Don't forget 20% of raffle goes towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund.
In the kitchen we have authentic Italian Bruschetta. Come grab a delicious serve of toasty goodness. Don't forget 20% of kitchen purchases goes towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund.
In addition to which we also have:
- PCS tasty Food! Coffee and cool drinks also available.
- The PCS library, with hundreds of books, DVD's and magazines available for loan to members.
- The cichlid and catfish PCS Show Table, where you can participate and/or view some of the prized fish of fellow members. Every entrant wins a prize!
- Some cool PCS merchandise items up for sale!
- Photo Comp winners for the month will be announced and prizes handed out.
- The sponsors raffle table, where you can win some fantastic prizes!
All are welcome. Hope to see you there Tuesday, October 6th.
Doors open at 7:30pm and Meeting starts 8:00pm at the Rotary Hall, Sandgate St, South Perth