Tanks
Dimensions (length/width/height): Main: 1220x610x510mm Sump: 1220x490x510mm
Glass Thickness: 10mm
Condition: Good
Stand (wood or metal, bare stand or cabinet): black powder coated steel stand
Lids: yes
Price or ballpark figure: $800
Shipping available? no...pick up only

I am trying to sell my 4x2x20 marine set up.
The tank was designed to keep SPS corals under T5 lighting and as such is slightly under 2ft high (20 inches high I believe). The tank comes on a black powder coated steel frame which houses the sump tank (4x20'x20') and the Quarantine tank (~2x1x20'h). Also included is the hood which houses 2 100w metal halides and 4 T5 fittings (2 double units). The tank has two overflowholes drilled in the top of the rear panel in the center. I will also throw in a heater (300w Jager) and the protein skimmer I had on the tank. The buyer can also take the three large fibreglass "look alive" rock pieces and any leftover base rock I have lying around.

The sump is designed to house a deep sand bed and I successfully kept a wide range of critters in it including seahorses (which loved all the lived food produced in the sump).

The tank would require a trailer for pick up and a piano trolley would be hugely helpful as well as both tanks are 10mm glass.

I would like $800 for the lot but am open to offers...PM me. I haven't had this tank running for over a year due to moving house, work and injury so need to move it on to someone who will put something in it!

Some pictures: (sorry haven't got around to cleaning it properly)

Attached Files

Edited by Morkus, 22 February 2013 - 07:51 AM.

#2 Morkus

Morkus
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Editted with price drop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users