Photo

Fs Clean 1000ltr Ibc's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Warren Hardacre

Warren Hardacre
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hi everyone, i have for sale a quantity of FDA proved food grade IBC's, these are single used items that have only contained beverage ingredients no nasty chemicals or bi-products. Cost per IBC is $160.00 and are available for collection or delivered at reasonable cost within the Perth area. I also have a selection of other HDPE barrels and containers. Please feel free to pm me or call 0433621809 Warren

#2 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

My IBC's were delivered today, top stuff. Very clean, look brand new. They have a metal flap at the bottom to protect the outlet, which is threaded so you could attach whatever you want.
Many thanks to Warren, I'm very pleased.

#3 fourdapostle

fourdapostle
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

They're very cool and clean...one of mine is full already with rain water the other is going to be a aquaponics adventure...but still working things out atm, easy enough just need some grow beds...sourcing them now...fish/fingerlings already sourced 2.50 each trout 6-8cm. Anyone know where I can get some plastic grow beds, not paying 365 for one....just over the top i think, was thinking of 200 ltr drums cut in half, but yeah not sure......any thoughts let me know...

#4 Ivan Sng

Ivan Sng
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (fourdapostle @ Jul 31 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're very cool and clean...one of mine is full already with rain water the other is going to be a aquaponics adventure...but still working things out atm, easy enough just need some grow beds...sourcing them now...fish/fingerlings already sourced 2.50 each trout 6-8cm. Anyone know where I can get some plastic grow beds, not paying 365 for one....just over the top i think, was thinking of 200 ltr drums cut in half, but yeah not sure......any thoughts let me know...

IBCs cut in half?? becomes 2x 500L growbeds...

or 200L blue barrels... I know where you can get them for $20each... but if you cut blue barrels same direction like you split a log... you need side supports to stop them from bowing outwards..

Just watch the ammonia buildup... trout eat and grow quickly... and need good water quality...

#5 jim1234

jim1234
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (fourdapostle @ Jul 31 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I made thease stands from 50x3 EA for garden beds, cheap and easy. Im a Boilermaker so i have plentiful supply of steel but salvage yards are cheap.

Can give you the dimensions of the stands if you like.

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.JPG   910.75KB   52 downloads
  • Attached File  002.JPG   903.12KB   32 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users