Eoi: Malawi Cichlid Colonies

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Spiesie

Spiesie
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

Hi all,

With great regret, I am considering selling all my colonies and set ups. I have not made a final decision so it is only expression of interest at this stage. I am looking to see if there are any serious buyers out there willing to make an offer on the below colonies:

~10x Adult Electric Yellows (2M + rest female) (Breeding) - These are quality stock imported over east from Doug (dfishkeeper). These will be some of the best Yellows you will see in Perth

4x Aulonocara maylandi (2M+2F) (Breeding) - These were imported from Germany through Aquotix. Males are stunners!  *Gone*

8x Cynotilapia Rhoadesii (unsure of ratio) - These were imported from Germany through Aquotix. They have grown a lot and wouldn't be far off breeding

7/8x Pseudotropheus Acei "Msuli Point" (Blue with Yellow tail) (1M+ rest female at a guess) (Breeding) - Half was bought from SA breeder and other half from Aquotix - All very good quality  *Gone*

15x Placidochromis Phenochilus "Mdoka White Lips" (one dominant male, several breeding females, rest unsure and couple that are still maturing) - Couple of these were sourced from "chen" and rest was imported from over east from "markfnq" - These are breeding constantly and have fry growing and eggs in tumblers

Only looking for offers at this stage. Please PM if serious.

Thanks,

Spiesie

Edited by Spiesie, 07 September 2016 - 02:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users