SCAM FRAUD JOEL MCCORKINDALE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#21 litigator666

litigator666
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

FYI.  JOEL IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING

got info of a recent victim.  if you transact with bank deposit going to this account - better not do it.  The deal is for a computer equipment this time.

NAB Bank
BSB: 083729
ACC NUMBER: 391996529
Account name: "J McCorkindale"

Nothing happening from the police report despite multiple people filing a case against him.  Seems not a priority case/high level case.

#22 Jules

Jules
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

cops don't care about scamming, they have portrayed to scamming as perfect legit business?

its a joke......

#23 werdna

werdna
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

It will become a high priority when he scams the wrong person and becomes worm food

#24 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:44 AM

as above sooner or later he'll rip the wrong person... 

#25 ice

ice
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:32 AM

Lets hope it happens sooner. Scum like this dude deserve everything they get.

#26 virgy

virgy
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:06 PM

He skipped a hearing in early June 2014

If you're a victim or know one, please contact Ballarat detectives on (03) 5336 6000

The more reports the better. More charges, more likely to be taken seriously 

also there is the possibility of being refunded by your bank or seeking compensation, victims of crime compensation or a lawsuit of your own volition

Still scamming people as of today 16th June 2014

#27 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

Hi all,

I am the latest victim of Joel. He scamed $175 from me the same way... from my Gum Tree add , I adverstised wanted... for an Item, he responded and said that he had it, I foolishly paid in to his account and never received my Items.

I think I am what you have ALL been waiting for.

He stole from me, BIG MISTAKE.

I have ways to find the thief and I will.

As soon as my friends have found him they will report to police his location. OR restrain him and take him to the police station and hand him in.

I have kept this short, clean and non threatening for this threads sake and the Admin.

But one would want to hope that the police find him first.

Neil.

Edited by nserve, 25 June 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#28 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

wish you all the best neil... and keep us all updated whether here or by pm if its not suitable for forum eyes :)

#29 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

Will have an eye on Vics obituaries.
I wonder how it would read?
  • Fox likes this

#30 ice

ice
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hahaha I love this, I hope your mates get to him first and the cops shortly after when they are finished with him. Good on you for tracking him down mate.

#31 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

Hi Guys, well as I thought he is a lying junky loser as his phone is still in use... it is ringing still and then diverting to his message bank, our APP is working fine, he is in Ballerat somewhere according to my sources. Thought you guys would of liked this, glad I took the time to join and entertain you. Sorry about my pic I dont have a gold fish so thought ide throw the cat in and see if she makes like a fish (LOL). :)

Oh he is getting all of my messages, including the copy of his licence that I sent to him /to his phone. I am actually enjoying this as its not about me BUT EVERY one else that he has ripped off and stole from. We be finding him soon, will keep you VERY posted. As I said, I feel Privileged as I think I am the Man you have ALL been waiting for. :)

Kind regards,

Neil.

Oh and litigator666 I think you are a legend for starting this thread, I think ALL owes you a thank you including myself.

Kind regards,

Neil

www.nserve.com.au

Edited by nserve, 18 June 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#32 Androo

Androo
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Where are you located Neil? When a similar thing happened to myself (different lowlife piece of poop though) the wa police wouldn't take my statement and when ringing the scammers local station they said they knew the guy and would help if I lodge a statement here in wa. So vicious cycle and nothing could be done.

#33 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hi Androo, I am located in adelaide.

Thing is, discustingly, when I reported this to the local police they said there is NOTHING that they could do about it???????????????????? ?????

They said that it is a Civil matter and that I have to get a Lawyer?????????? I said but surley this has been going on for a while and he has a mobile phone number with it and I have bank account details,

I was rudley interupted again and the lady police officer said that she is not not a lawyer and can not advise me what to do????????????? , this is a civil matter we cant help you, you need to get a lawyer. She also said that it gets more complexed as it is interstate, she said I can make a report but they prob wont follow it up????????????????????? I said I pay a lot of taxes, so part pay for your services/wages and I think that this stinks, and is discusting this guy obviously knows this and thats why he is still doing it and getting away with it.

I said, Great lot of help you are I will persue it with my own sources, good bye.

After I eventually contacted Andrew Cummins (Detective from ballerat) Thanks to the info you guys left on here he stated that the information I was told by SA police is false and Incorrect ADVICE from Police here and went on to say and  I quote, "the appropriate charge is Obtain Property by Deception - that is, he willingly entered the transaction knowing he would never would or could send you the item you paid for.

If McCORKINGDALE had the item, and didn't send it for some reason - then it would border on a civil issue but what I know of McCORKINGDALE, he would have never had the item."

Andrew then said:- "I will keep you informed of the progress of the investigation and if you need to contact me,  email mysel on the address below. Please use email UNLESS is very Important information that can not wait as we are very busy.

Andrew CUMMINS
Detective Senior Constable 35778
-------------------------------------------
Ballarat Criminal Investigation Unit, Victoria Police
Ph: (03) 5336 6082, Fax: (03) 5336 6092
Email: andrew.cummins@police.vic.gov.au

So if I was told this from SA Police HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN STUNG BY THIS DRIP AND JUST LETS IT GO AFTER BEING TOLD THINGS LIKE THIS FROM THE LOCAL POLICE STATION.??????????.. Police service ???????? They are to busy setting up speed cameras to raise revenue for the countrys debt. Useless #######. So i decided to use EVERY resource available to myself and get this drip and have himarrested/delivered to police.

AGAIN PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE FOUND OUT SINCE THAT THE INFORMATION I WAS PROVIDED BY SA POLICE WAS INCORRECT AND THERE IS SOMETHING POLICE CAN DO ABOUT CRIMINALS SUCH AS JOEL.

I am getting very close, trust me very close, will keep you all posted.
Kind regards,
Neil.

Edited by nserve, 29 June 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#34 ronaldskitz

ronaldskitz
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

Reading this just made my day. You better run buddy hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#35 nserve

nserve
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

Hi all,

this Info was removed by me as was not helpful sorry. No use calling his phone as I guess he will eventually ditch it. It is still in use atm and can be tracked.

I am trying my best to work with this dude, he is talking to me as I have him worried. I have passed on ALL info to Andrew (detective at Ballerat).

Believe it or not there is a human there, a worried one. He appears to be sorry for what he has done, he has been on the run for 4 years, that is no life, he has a child to support and needs to feed himself thats why he is doing this. This is all he knows I guess.

I am not making excuses for this drip just letting you know what I have found out by direct contact with him. I think he respects me as I am the ONLY one who has gotten to him and close enough to smell him.

I am trying to convince him what the best sensable option is for him and then deal with his offences do the time and then start again fresh...... I think I am actually cutting through, will keep you posted.

Posted later........

BIG MISTAKE THAT WAS.... there is no cutting through to some I guess, one did try very hard though. :)

You guys right ... NEVER TRUST A LIAR... THEY LIE. :)

Neil.

Edited by nserve, 25 June 2014 - 12:40 PM.

#36 litigator666

litigator666
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:26 PM

sorry to hear about the recent victim, i was not tracking this thread.  

the phone plan might not work as he can easily ditch it and get a new one.  i heard he was captured, but released on bail - i was surprised that they allowed a bail for him.  he is now in hiding but somebody told me he is still doing his thing again.  

he seems to be still alive....

#37 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

message bank is full... please try again later :) :) :) 

#38 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

He sounds like a dead man walking. VERY SILENT.

#39 Frontosaman

Frontosaman
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

OK I'm curious as to how the admin are letting this thread continue? ? What do you the repeople expect the police to do?

The reason that this is a civil matter and not a matter for the police is clear, people have send this person funds, he has not taken funds from you without authorisation!

He has not provided goods that have been paid for and will be prosecuted yes, but through legal avenues taken by the individuals. If he doesn't front to these charges and is found guilty then the a warrant will be issued for his arrest.

The branch of police in WA to approach is the major fraud squad. There investigations will take a lot longer than civil proceedings anyway.

Also the fines that numerous people posting on this topic would be liable for by breaching the privacy code 1988 will amount to considerably more than the money lost, so be careful what u say,

Remember a lowlife like this person will more than likely get granted legal aid and will defend himself fully even if guilty,

#40 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

There's always a party pooper!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users