Perth Cichlid Society - Club Polo Shirts.
The Perth Cichlid Society will be organising club polo shirts. Anyone can purchase these shirts to wear anytime you like. These fashionable, hard wearing shirts would also make a great gift for friends and family. There will be male and female fitted versions of the shirt.
We will be taking pre-orders for the shirts. The cost for each shirt is - $26. To secure your shirt you will need to pay $26 up front. We will have some test shirts for fitting at the October DIY meeting and the finished product will be available for collection at the November Auction meeting. You can pay via Paypal online or by cash/EFT Card/Paypal at club meetings.
This logo will be stitched on the front left hand chest of the polo shirt. Featuring our club logo and name. Dimensions of the logo are sized at approximately 77 x 73 mm in width.
You can also add your own personal name for an extra $4.
The shirts themselves are quality JB's Wear Contrast polo shirts with UPF sun protection. Also available in ladies fitted version.
- 65% Polyester for durability, and 35% Cotton for comfort
- 210gsm double pique knit fabric
- Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 for UPF Protection.
- JB’s 3-button placket for Adults
- Knitted collar with reinforced herringbone tape on inside neck seam
- Straight hem with side splits
- Easy care, reduced pilling fabric
When you order shirt please provide the following details -
Name to show on Polo:
Male or Female version:
Help support your club and wear with pride!