As I have been reading other peoples threads I realise that not all of you might know how to properly embed images in your comment/thread section.
Thus you are forced to have little thumbnail links all over your topic.
I also wanted to do this to give the people in the Aquascaping Competition a chance to make their topic even more impressive.
Note: This is the way I do it and there might actaully be a simpler way.
1) Attach a photo and upload it as usaul.
2) Yes, you still need to attach the photo to the post as usaul.
3) You will notice this is how the 'attachments' appear.
4) Once you are happy with all the images, you click 'Post New Topic' or 'Post Comment'
5) This is how your topic will look.
6) This is where it starts getting a little complicated. Basically you need to finding the physical image location on PCS (the image you want to embed). Click on the thumbnail and view the large version.
7) Then I open up the 'Inspect Element Function' on Mozzilla Firefox. Right Click on the Large Image > Click Inspect Element (Q).
8) Copy the link location and then edit your topic and embed the link as an image. See red circled areas.
9) press OK. Upon pressing it the full image will come up and not just a thumbnail.
10) Rinse and repeat.
Now you know what to do. Hopefully you can have a sexy looking Topics/Posts too.
I hope this helps and is not to confusing. Post any comments or tips below and I will edit appropiately.
Edited by MrLeifBeaver, 25 May 2015 - 02:23 PM.