Photo

Gas Attack

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

what do people think really happened in syria ???

did assad order a sarin gas attack - or was it a setup to make it look like he did ??? 

and my other thought is - trump and the usa need to leave this alone and let russia be the one to sort out the mess... im sure putin is more than capable....

#2 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:57 AM

found this - hope it helps :)

"Syrian Crisis Explained"

If in case it was all too confusing for you, here’s a summary:

President Assad (who is bad) is a nasty guy who got so nasty his people rebelled and the Rebels (who are good) started winning (hurrah!).

But then some of the rebels turned a bit nasty and are now called Islamic State (who are definitely bad!) while some continued to support democracy (who are still good.)

So the Americans (who are good ) started bombing Islamic State (who are bad ) and giving arms to the Syrian Rebels (who are good ) so they could fight Assad (who is still bad) which was good.

There is a breakaway state in the north run by the Kurds who want to fight IS (which is good) but the Turkish authorities think they are bad, so the U.S. says they are bad while secretly thinking they’re good and giving them guns to fight IS (which is good) but that is another matter.

Getting back to Syria.

So President Putin (who is bad because he invaded Crimea and the Ukraine and killed lots of folks, including that nice Russian man in London with polonium poisoned sushi, has decided to back Assad (who is still bad) by attacking IS (who are also bad ) which is sort of a good thing (!?).

But Putin (still bad) thinks the Syrian Rebels (who are good) are also bad, and so he bombs them too, much to the annoyance of the Americans (who are good) who are busy backing and arming the rebels (who are also good).

Now Iran (who used to be bad, but now they have agreed not to build any nuclear weapons with which to bomb Israel are now good) are going to provide ground troops to support Assad (still bad) as are the Russians (bad) who now have ground troops and aircraft in Syria.

So a Coalition of Assad (still bad) Putin (extra bad) and the Iranians (good, but in a bad sort of way) are going to attack IS (who are bad which is good, but also the Syrian Rebels (who are good) which is bad.

Now the British (obviously good, except that silly anti-Semite who leads the Labor Party, Mr. Corbyn in the corduroy jacket, who is bad) and the Americans (also good) cannot attack Assad (still bad) for fear of upsetting Putin (bad) and Iran (good/bad) and now they have to accept that Assad might not be that bad after all compared to IS (super bad — see Paris, November 2015).

So Assad (bad) is now probably good, being better than IS and, because Putin and Iran are also fighting IS, that may now make them good. America (still good) will find it hard to arm a group of rebels being attacked by the Russians for fear of upsetting Mr. Putin (now good) and that nice mad Ayatollah in Iran (also good?) and so they may be forced to say that the Rebels are now bad, or at the very least abandon them to their fate. This will lead most of them to flee to Turkey and on to Europe or join IS (still the only consistently bad).

To Sunni Muslims an attack by Shia Muslims (Assad and Iran) backed by Russians will be seen as something of a Holy War. Therefore, the ranks of IS will now be seen by the Sunnis as the only Jihadis fighting in the Holy War and hence many Muslims will now see IS as good (duh).

Sunni Muslims will also see the lack of action by Britain and America in support of their Sunni rebel brothers as something of a betrayal (might have a point?) and hence we will be seen as bad.

So now we have America (now bad) and Britain (also bad) providing limited support to Sunni Rebels (bad ) many of whom are looking to IS (good/bad ) for support against Assad (now good) who, along with Iran (also good) and Putin (now, straining credulity, good ) are attempting to retake the country Assad used to run before all this started.

#3 Chris Perth

Chris Perth
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:23 AM

Impressive!
So the 'bad' arn't necessarily as bad as we are led to believe, (except the extra bad IS) and the 'good' arn't as good as they should be.

But what is really really bad is the hundreds of thousands of inocent lives lost in the name of 'good' or should that be 'God'

Edited by Chris Perth, 08 April 2017 - 05:24 AM.

#4 Poncho

Poncho

Vice Presidente Castro

• Committee

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

I'm getting a sense of deja vu. Wasn't it about 10 or so years ago when the hornets nest was stirred up and the yanks invaded Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction that were never found?

The attacks won't solve any problems and never have. I think in 6-7 years when tesla and Elon musk prove to the world that they've solved our problem of oil dependence that no one will give a toss about the Middle East anymore and the innocents will finally be allowed to get on with life

#5 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:29 AM

Watching that video on Facebook of those women and children dying from that chemical attack is one of the saddest thing that I have ever seen. I don't know who did it, and you will never know the truth when the Yanks are involved, but either way it's bloody sad. Why do people feel the need to hurt each other?
And as for Russia and Putin, I think they are just as crooked as America. They are starting to go back to the way they were as the USSR. So much for Democracy.....

Edited by Westie, 08 April 2017 - 09:30 AM.

#6 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

When I first heard about the attack, I immediately thought it was a false flag operation.

But now i don't think that's the case. Not much in it for the US really... Unless they want to militarily confront the sneaky f*#%ing Russians. The Russians have the biggest interest in Syria/Assad so can't see them doing it.
The other thing that stops me thinking it's the US up to their old tricks is Rex Tillerson. He was an incredibly principled businessman and I can't imagine that guy killing kids for any reason!

#7 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

i thought false flag attack - or was it a false false flag attack!!!!  

im pretty much sitting on the non existent fence -  :wacko:

but what i do understand is russians and americans have a flight treaty in place where they are each to notify each other of impending flights and bombing raids so they dont shoot each other down by mistake..... at least theres some teamwork happening...

#8 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:35 AM

And now there's warships from Russia and America being seen all over the world. I think Putin is trying to tell Trump he has a bigger willy. Both idiots

#9 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Yeah but Russia has a naval base in Syria... They have a legitimate reason for having ships chugging around Syria.

The US... Not so much.

#10 Graeme1

Graeme1
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

Isn't it funny how when Trump was elected there was lots of talk of Russian influence

Last week or so it was blamed on Russian hackers that helped Trump get in.

And then Trump just happens to bomb the crap out of a Syrian base that Putin is against??????

Coincidence?

#11 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:32 AM

Yeah but Russia has a naval base in Syria... They have a legitimate reason for having ships chugging around Syria.

The US... Not so much.

US has navel bases all around the world.... quick google of US naval bases will show you that... you got israel down the road and saudi and there's 2 US air bases in turkey i know of... well under the guise of UN... and im pretty sure US and turkey had talks about more military bases in january this year....

#12 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

My point was Russia can't be condemned for having warships parked out side a naval base.

#13 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:52 AM

i get your thinking but in international waters any country can have their war ships chugging around... they all monitor what each other is doing anyway... its only really submarines that are considered stealth in the way of war and are an unknown for each side... but im sure they are developing some means to track them :)

the only guys that dont know whats coming is prob isis....  although they are prob hacking satellites now too....

#14 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

As much as it sounds like a conspiracy theory, I do believe this was a false flag attack. Think about it - what did Assad gain by using chemical weapons like this? No strategic advantage for his army, only civilian casualties (and not many compared to other attacks), massive international condemnation, a reason for the US to intervene...they don't sound like good outcomes of using chemical weapons. The attack literally served no purpose for Assad. Yet it's a perfect excuse for the US to bomb the crap out of that airfield. Which in itself was an illegal act as the US has not declared war on Syria...

#15 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

100% agree. Thats why I thought false flag initially but theres not much in it for anyone... Except for the rebels. Destabilise Assad, distance the Russians and involve the US... So back to False Flag  :wacko:

#16 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

the more i read lately on the subject i cant find anything that substantiates anything other than a false flag attack...  guess trump should have thought a bit harder before bombing raids were carried out..... i think he should leave it to putin :)

#17 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

Aussie politician with intelligence background also thinks it's unlikely Assad is behind it.

http://www.abc.net.a...ad-role/8438606

#18 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

Interesting that Hillary and the Democrats are pro war against Assad, also interesting that Saudis want Assad out, also interesting that Saudis funded most of Hillary's campaign and her "Clinton foundation" and also funding Democrats with big dollars. Also Turkey want Assad out, also connected to white helmets and previous fake false flag gas attacks, I wonder if there could be a connection?? hmmmm.

In the 1980s and 1990s, we were always warned about peak oil, and told when oil starts to dry up early this century the world would go to war over its diminishing availability, interestingly its turned out the exact opposite, there is now an oil over supply and Countries competing to sell oil are going to war with each other, for example, Saddam invaded Kuwait because they were undercutting his oil price and stealing his customers, Saudis are doing all sorts of things to get rid of competition, which is why I think they hate Assad because he's aligned with Iran another big oil producer, now oil producing Countries are going to war over oil like drug gangs trying to protect their turf, oil money is actually funding most of the war we are watching in the ME, so it appears as oil starts to dry up so will the wars over it, what an irony.

Also Democrats blaming Russia for hacking and giving leaks to Wikileaks is just the Democrats attempt to cover up the massive corruption exposed in their DNC. The DNC hierarchy was exposed as fully corrupt and working for Hillary, and people inside the DNC that were either pro Bernie or just pro honesty and decency would likely have been the people who leaked all the DNC corruption to Wikileaks - not the Russians, now the Democrats are blaming Russia for it, when it was their own people who probably did it, just my opinion, but when you realise that the DNC had loads of Bernie people working in it, and they would have seen the pro Hillary corruption first hand, well of course theres a good chance they would leak it out, and one DNC guy got assassinated who's thought to be the main leaker, thats the rumour going around anyway.

#19 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

but we're still paying $1.30 at the bowser for fuel ??? someones not passing on the savings :)

#20 dicky7

dicky7
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:23 AM

don't forget the Fed govt  get $1 of that in tax :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users