April 2016 Photo Comp - West African Cichlids

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chocky

chocky
  • Photo Comp Official

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:51 PM

APRIL 2016 PHOTO COMP - WEST AFRICAN CICHLIDS

This months topic is West African Cichlids, your photo can be any style as long as it focuses on West African Cichlids.

nicholsiM.jpg

Steatocranus-casuarius-A82603-FSWMY0410.

Your photos must be anonymous (don't put a name or watermark on your photo like the ones in the example).

Send your entries to Photo Comp Advocate (Chockyvia PM before 7 PM on Monday 25th April 2016 , late submissions will not be accepted.

Voting closes 7pm on 30th April 2016late votes will not be accepted.

Reminder: the photo must be your own, however, what you're taking the photo of can be anyone's & anywhere.

You MUST be a PCS Club Member to enter the competition, so please support a fantastic club and sign up for membership.

Winners will be announced after voting has finished on the PCS forums and at the following club meeting. Prizes will be awarded at that club meeting.

Points awarded will contribute to your annual total.

Note: Please do not comment on an individual photo until voting is closed, we like to give everyone a fair chance. DO NOT tell others to vote for you. This may result in a ban from the photo competition.

Take a look at our fantastic prizes this month:

First Prize  - Sponsor Prize Pack from Seachem
0125ef5630fc9ccbb63290f820233b2c.jpg
Second Prize - $10 Voucher from Pet Magic!

Happy Snaps! :)

Just a message to apologise for the more limited time than usual. I'm still getting the hang of this so bear with me! :)
Trying to give enough time for people to submit photos as well as voting in time for the next PCS meeting.

THanks! :D

(PS I hope I have the images right!)

Edited by chocky, 10 April 2016 - 12:28 AM.

#2 chocky

chocky
  • Photo Comp Official

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:19 PM

Just a friendly reminder - you have 1 week left to get your photo submissions in :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users