Selling Fully Established Cichlid Setup Need Gone Moving House

cichlids frontosa aquarium fish tank breeding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cameron McVeigh

Cameron McVeigh
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

i unfortunately have to sell my 2 fish tanks due two moving house and won't have enough space. really urgent as moving in 2 weeks so i am selling at a good price or make an offer! it includes roughly 30 fish including pleco fronts electric yellows, trophisis, red jewels and a massive green terror! upgraded filter too nautilus 2700 and also comes with chemicals and everything needed e.g. nets and stuff. it has a bubbler and 2 200watt heaters. the tank itself is about 1 and a half years old and is in good condition but needs a clean it is 220l and blue planet make. both tanks really need gone so make me an offer!! call or text on 0413644348 as thats the easiest way of contact for me. or my email is cameron.mcveigh1@gmail.com, really hoping that they go to a great home in one of you people on this forum. the rough price for the tanks are 500$ for the big one and 250$ for the smaller tank.

the smaller one is a breeding tank and is almost a year old now all it was is to hold the babes of the breeding fish in main tank. comes with 100watt heater led lights caniaster filter and rocks. all fish included!!!!  won't let me add images so call me or email me to get photos sent too you! any offer accepted! pay what u think is fair for it. don't want it to go to waste want someone to enjoy it

Edited by Cameron McVeigh, 22 November 2015 - 05:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cichlids, frontosa, aquarium, fish, tank, breeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users