Benibachi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 YIN93

YIN93
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hi Kerry

Thanks for calling me to let me know that Benibachi is in stock now. Sorry I coulnt answer the phone as I'm at work. Will be in on Tuesday to grab a few bags.

Thanks

John

#2 al4n

al4n
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

Are they stocking any other benibachi products apart from substrate?

#3 YIN93

YIN93
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

No idea mate. I know they got soils. Maybe give Aquotix a call.

Cheers

#4 Mr_docfish

Mr_docfish
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

We dont have the rest of the range - those in Oz that do, have imported their products without permits (a lot of the products are biological in nature and need import permits and declarations etc....) and since we normally buy bulk, we need to get products that are imported appropriately.... I know the rest of the products will arrive soon, as soon as the permits and declarations are passed by AQIS - in the mean time, AQIS have been notified of the breach of quarantine conditions by those that try to flaunt the system.

If there are any products you are after, I can get the similar products already in Oz or I can make them up for you for less... I am currently developing products for shrimp people under the AquaREALm brand... mainly for breeders - ie bulk amounts, but will do smaller quantities once the testing by the breeders is done.

#5 Happyfish

Happyfish
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

hmmm
howcome i haven't got the call LOL

I'll grab some tomorrow as well on the way to Vebas.

P.S: I used Benibachi bio enzym when I've stayed in oversea for 3months. it's really good if you can get them would be really good.
I was told that used it every 2 -3 days referring to direction. you can see few hours or day later all male are flying to mate.
Also i saw few months back AL forum some benibachi agent Australia(not quite remeber which aquarium shop in the forum) sells other stuffs. is it ilegal then?? Maybe they 've tried to bring them in ??

cheers.

Edited by Happyfish, 09 April 2012 - 09:20 PM.

#6 SkullKill

SkullKill
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Well, Aquotix is listed on they website

http://www.benibachi...hp/where-to-buy

QUOTE (Mr_docfish @ Mar 23 2012, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We dont have the rest of the range - those in Oz that do, have imported their products without permits (a lot of the products are biological in nature and need import permits and declarations etc....) and since we normally buy bulk, we need to get products that are imported appropriately.... I know the rest of the products will arrive soon, as soon as the permits and declarations are passed by AQIS - in the mean time, AQIS have been notified of the breach of quarantine conditions by those that try to flaunt the system.

If there are any products you are after, I can get the similar products already in Oz or I can make them up for you for less... I am currently developing products for shrimp people under the AquaREALm brand... mainly for breeders - ie bulk amounts, but will do smaller quantities once the testing by the breeders is done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users