Photo

Fs: 3 Tanks, Plants, Filters, Pumps, Heaters, Pond And A Pool

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

We are selling up, we did have these on here for sale before but they failed to sell due to the fact we can't deliver them so I am trying again. Other pieces we have just decided to sell so this is the first time they are going up for sale.

We have

SOLD - 6x2x2ft Glass One fish tank. dark stain cabinet base. Were bought when Glass One closed down and have been very well looked after and loved since we have had them - $900

1 x 10000ltr aqua culture pool with self cleaning pump which creates an awsome vortex in the water. Used for a pool for you, not for the fish or anything. Its great fun and very very easy care. $2000

1 x big glass cube tank - we used for frogs but would be just as suitable for many of other things. Was originally built for Atlantis water park. Is about 1.5m long x 1.5m high (without including the metal stand it sits on) x 1m deep. Has ventilated roof, a bottom valve for water release and a valve at the top for putting the water in. It also has a rain pipe to replicate rain in it. - $250 - This tank would be perfect for mudskippers or archer fish or any other fish which interacts with the dry land. You could also re-inforce the joins around the tank with a frame which would make it suitable for filling to the top.

SOLD - 1 x 3000ltr aqua culture tub. Has only been used for rain water and water plants, never had chemicals in, only about 8 months old. Dimensions - 84cms Deep x 236 diameter

1 x 6ft light with globe: $120

Air Pumps: $5 each

Plastic Plants, Assorted styles and colours: $4 each

I'm sure there's more but I'll add them when we remember what the rest are

Please only make reasonable offers and remember that we cannot deliver them as we only drive little Hyundai Getz's which hardly hold the groceries, let alone fish tanks. So they will need to be collected from Glen Forrest.

Thanks!

Mandy

Attached Files

Edited by dogman, 19 June 2010 - 08:24 PM.

#2 Fox

Fox
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

Mmmmmm might have to grab shark for the new fish room smile.gif I'll let you know...

All those interested parties.. I have seen all the above items and they are kept in excellent condition, it's a real shame your selling them guys sad.gif
If I had the room I'd grab the frog tank as well. That's cool

I'll let you know about the shark..

#3 Madman

Madman
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

1 x 8ft standard tank with pine bookcase stand and hood. Made by Glass One. - $450 or make an offer.

any pics of this one? Very Interesred....

#4 Robbotheyobbo

Robbotheyobbo
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

any pics of the frog tank please ?

#5 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

For some reason the photo's of the 8ft tank and the frog unit didn't work. I will re-take them tomorrow and post them up here as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

#6 Juls

Juls
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

Can you please post pictures of the other 2 6x2x2 cabinets please

Thanks
Juls

#7 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

Okay, here are the photo's you asked for.

There are 2 of the 8ft tank and I could only fit 1 of the frog unit, I have another frog unit photo to attach but I'll put that up with the photo's of the other 6ft tanks.

Attached Files

#8 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Just so everyone know's too, the cube tank is not designed to be filled to the top, only about 1/2 way. Its exact measurements are:

130 long
147 high including the stand, 110 without the stand
70 deep

And it has roughly 12mm glass. The measurements of the aquaculture tank are:

It is 230 wide and 90 high.

Attached Files

#9 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Just confirming that the following are still for sale:

1 x 10000ltr aqua culture pool with self cleaning pump which creates an awsome vortex in the water. Used for a pool for you, not for the fish or anything. Its great fun and very very easy care. $2000 or make an offer.

1 x big glass cube tank - we used for frogs but would be just as suitable for many of other things. Was originally built for Atlantis water park. Is about 1.5m long x 1.5m high (without including the metal stand it sits on) x 1m deep. Has ventilated roof, a bottom valve for water release and a valve at the top for putting the water in. It also has a rain pipe to replicate rain in it. - $250 or make an offer.

#10 Paddy

Paddy
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

What are the dimensions on the 3000Ltr Tub? Just the Diameter and height I guess

#11 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:42 PM

Hi Paddy.

The tank is

33.5 Deep x 236 Diameter

Hope this helps

#12 Paddy

Paddy
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:41 AM

cm?

#13 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

Sorry, yes. They are in cm

#14 sleepycod

sleepycod
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

was a pleasure to meet you mandy....Bruce has settled in nicely...( had a lil chew ondaughters legs but found the taste awfull...)....cheers greg

#15 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:42 PM

That's great news Greg. I'm glad he's enjoying his new home and the new family...a shame he didn't like the taste of your daughter's, that would have saved on his food bill if he could have eaten them instead of things you have to purchase.

#16 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

I thought I would add the list of pumps and things that we have for sale, now that I have most of the details.

1 x 6ft light with globe: $120
Plastic Plants, Assorted styles and colours: $4 each

#17 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

I just lowered some prices on the tanks and we're also willing to consider offers on everything else (as long as they are reasonable) as we're getting very close to moving now and are therefore getting somewhat desperate

#18 Troppo

Troppo
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (dogman @ May 26 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Paddy.

The tank is

33.5 Deep x 236 Diameter

Hope this helps

You sure the blue aquaculture tub isn't 65cms high or so because those dimensions only work out to about 1500L? How long until you move as I work away and won't be back for another two weeks? I may also be interested in one of the 6' tanks.... depending on the decree from "She Who Must Be Obeyed".

Cheers
Ben

#19 dogman

dogman
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

You're correct Ben, I did actually correct this via text message but forgot to change it on here.

Its about 88cm tall.

We are still selling this place, so won't be moving for at least a couple of months, we just want to clear it out because of all the home opens and to stop the mad panic when we're moving. If you are interested just let me know 0402062856 and you can come up and have a look if you like.

Ta

#20 Troppo

Troppo
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Thanks Mandy. On my return I'll give you a call if you still have it.

Cheers
Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users