lighting betta nano tetra gravel plants tank size almond indian leaves filter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ibm450

ibm450
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 January 2022 - 04:12 PM

hi all

been years since been on here. just recovered from a nasty messy divorce about 4 years ago and I've finally landed back on my feet once again.

i really missed this hobby and would like to get my feet wet again lol and I'm looking at a eco tank setup if possible, but if need be, a filter powered tank is ok.

would like to setup a betta with some betta friendly community fish tank near my bed. I've seen a few betta Nano tank setup ups at a fish shop and was thrown back with the pricing and they were generally around the 12 L capacity and thought, wow, that's small and be a challenge to keep the water parameters in check along with the GH and nutrient levels for the plants.

saw a new tank, i think about 50L capacity at the store and I'm tempted to buy that, get some frost tint to stick on the back, a good light, heater and filter costing around the $350 mark

I'm open for suggestions and after some good deals, if any, in this group.

I'm also considering a HOB filter or a  mini canister filter for the setup, mainly for the quietness .

fish I'm thinking of raising in the tank (well not all, but considering only a few species of):

• betta
  • Nano chilli tetra's
  • Otto
  • guppies
  •  

I'm after some if those Indian almond leaves for treating the tank also

Attached File  nano tank.JPG   98.14KB   5 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lighting, betta, nano tetra, gravel, plants, tank size, almond indian leaves, filter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users