Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

Eejay's Content

There have been 6 items by Eejay (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#321134 Co2 Kit For Nano 23L

Posted by Eejay on 12 July 2014 - 11:31 AM in Aquotix Aquariums

WTB a Co2 complete kit for a nano 23L tank.
If anyone has one laying around they don't use anymore.

#304372 How To Attach Plants To Driftwood.

Posted by Eejay on 07 January 2014 - 12:57 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

I use gel based super glue, it cures in water and works within seconds :)

#296537 Best Way To Attach Moss To 3D Background.

Posted by Eejay on 01 October 2013 - 08:12 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Super glue is what I use once dry not harmful :)

#296536 Natives Strange Disease??!!

Posted by Eejay on 01 October 2013 - 08:02 PM in Fish Health, Nutrition, Diseases & Pests

Thanks very much has already started to work, fingers crossed :)
Will try get some pics up for you Syd if it comes back for sure :)

#296428 Natives Strange Disease??!!

Posted by Eejay on 30 September 2013 - 01:45 PM in Fish Health, Nutrition, Diseases & Pests

Would have been great to have been told that considering I drove 1 hr to ur shop to get this advice and just got told there is nothing I could possibly do about it
But thanks anyway

#296317 Natives Strange Disease??!!

Posted by Eejay on 28 September 2013 - 02:21 PM in Fish Health, Nutrition, Diseases & Pests

Hey guys, I really need help with this one as I have never come across it before in all my years of fish keeping. I change 25% of the water twice a week and have tested the water and nothing seems out of the ordinary. The tank has been running for 3 years and I have not added any other fish in this time. One of my rainbows has a sore looking thing on its abdomen and under its chin plus a white fluffy looking fungus on its tail. Some of the other rainbows have the same fluffy stuff plus a few white speckles on their fins. I have tried pimafix and melafix over the last 3 weeks combined with water changes and still nothing has changed but only seems to have got worse :/ heeeellpp!!!