PCS Movie Night.
As a few of the committee will be away in November helping the Stuart Grant Fund on Lake Malawi we have opted for a very chilled and relaxed movie night. This is still an informative meeting and you can chat to other experts and learn all about cichlids.
This month's meeting is a laid back night of fun, chat, movies and documentaries on cichlids. Grab some of the free popcorn, sit back, relax and watch it on our big screen. We will have pizza and snacks and plenty of drinks. Come and watch some movies about cichlids and then chat with other aquarium loving folks.
The next meeting of the Perth Cichlid Society will be on Tuesday, November 7th. The meeting will be held at our venue Atwell College, 201 Brenchley Drive, Atwell 6164. We will be opening doors at 7:30pm and starting at 8:00pm. Please park your cars in the car park marked, do not enter the school gates.
· We will have another Fish of the Month. This month's FoTM is Tropheus Sp. Duboisi kindly donated by PCS Premium Sponsor - VEBAS. We will have a bag of fish to discuss and auction off, with proceeds to Stuart Grant Fund for Cichlid Preservation. Learn about the fish and then take some home.
· Grab some raffle tickets for our Sponsor prize table full of awesome aquarium hobby items. Heaps of aquarium related prizes prizes to win!! See Darryl 'Dazzabozza' on the night to grab your tickets. Don't forget 20% of raffle goes towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund.
· Why not enter our September PCS Showtable competition. Bring a cichlid or catfish down to the meeting and you could win sponsor prizes or vouchers. **Small tanks are available at the venue if you PM organiser Ash 'Ashram' on our forums at least a day before you come down. Feel free to bring you own tank and air, but no other items are permitted in tank for judging.
· The PCS Library will be open where you can borrow books, magazines and DVDs of all kinds of cichlid topics. See Craig 'Delapool' on the night to borrow items.
· In the PCS Kitchen we will have some awesome Pizza and other snacks for you to buy. There will be a variety of styles available. We will also have hot and cold drinks and snacks. Don't forget 20% of kitchen purchases goes towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund.
Please note -
You can pay cash or we can accept MasterCard, VISA Debit, VISA Credit and PayPal.
General public are welcome to attend, so please bring your friends along.
The doors will open just on 7:30pm to start setting up. Talks will start at 8:00pm.
All are welcome. Hope to see you there Tuesday, November 7th.
Doors open 7:30pm. Meeting starts 8:00pm at Atwell College, 201 Brenchley Drive, Atwell 6164.