Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

*S*T*A*R*S*'s Content

There have been 80 items by *S*T*A*R*S* (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#101050 Anyone Into Fishing On Pcs?

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 20 August 2008 - 10:07 AM in Off The Wall

hey guys,

nice pics there

i love fishing!!!!

will add some of my pics tonight! few pinkys, quinnies and some sort of shark that looks like a ray!
cant update at school but they'll be on tonight!

Cheers

Arron

#100963 Wtb: Sheet Of Foam

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 19 August 2008 - 11:56 AM in Classifieds

hey phillip

i've got massive sheets of polystyrene

$10 a sheet if u wnat some!

or anyone else for thet matter

#100506 Zeitgeist

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 15 August 2008 - 11:07 AM in Off The Wall

just an interesting thing i found on religion and i 100% do not mean to discriminate anyone or offend them in any way!

in revelation it says that the maark of the beast is 600 three score and 6, or 666. and he shall have the mark on his hand and head when it says beast it does not mean literal beast it means a power or a person of power!

The 'fish hat' that the pope wears bears the inscription "vicarius filii dei" - wich means, Vicar of the Son of God. now vicar means representative! so is this saying that the pope is the one to tell god who is good and bad? is he the one who satnd above the rest of us on the right hand of god, as a representative? if you believe in a god...

also another interesting point it that the letters of "vicarius filii dei" in roman numerals all ad up to the numer 666, and he shall have the mark on his hand and his head!!!

v - 5
i - 1
c - 100
a -
r -
i - 1
u - 5
s -

Vicarius = 112

f -
i - 1
l - 50
i - 1
i - 1

Filii = 53

d - 500
e -
i - 1

Dei = 501

112 + 53 = 165

165 + 501 = '666'

just something i found!

like i said before this isn't meant to offend or discriminate anyone!

What are your thoughts?

Cheers

Arron

#99677 Demasoni Setup Finally

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 07 August 2008 - 09:06 AM in Cichlid Discussion

hey phill

are you looking at selling any of your damasoni fry if so let meknow asap please

Cheers

Arron

#99481 Overseas Fish/trip!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 05 August 2008 - 12:49 PM in Photo Album & Photography Discussion

Hey Kev.

forget the photos of fish and ladies!

Can you bring me back a store please! im sure they wouldnt miss just one out of fifty!
cheers

Arron

#99480 Suicides

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 05 August 2008 - 12:41 PM in Cichlid Discussion

i personaly dont think any fish means to jump! if waterconditions are not right or if the fish is being beaten up or threatened by another fish they tend to get pushed into a corner of the tank! when a fish reaches a corner of the tank the only place left for them to get away is up and i think this is why we sometimes find fish on the floor! sorry to hear about it mate! just another way to think about things! comments on my theory???

Cheers

Arron

#99477 I Got Mobbed..... Seriously!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 05 August 2008 - 12:19 PM in Off The Wall

hey B

im hellglad to hear you'r alright!

Re: dom! yes i perticularly liked the part where he truck slapped him in the face. i have been in a few skaterfights (I LOVE SKATING)and been hit in the face with a skateboard truck and have a permanant lumpon my forehead.
For those of you who dont know, a skateboard truck is almost half a kiilo of solid metal!!!
yeah i agree with the advice tho phill, dont carry weapons as things get way out of hand, but we have all survived a few punch ups!

and den, yes it is great that we as younger generation can afford $600 boards...i have been skating for 5 years and have the recipts to all skate stuff purchased. my tally comes to $1844.75 exacly from only 7 decks!

have to go skate with you and ya mates phillip some time! what parks do you like? or are you more a street skater?

Cheers

Arron

#99376 Granite Rocks

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 04 August 2008 - 03:23 PM in Cichlid Discussion

hey guys,

lol thats funny den only because i acctually know what a paradox is and understand in what context it should be used! very good example is your last post! but no offence to you golden dase! i like having a light and open, social forum were people are not robots or should be 'spanked' for going off topic, (figure of speech).

Donna, are you sure that you have granite?
i live in an area littered with coffee rock and matches your discription almost exactly.
i have found granite is more grey blue black rather than orange?
if im wrong plz correct me!

Cheers

Arron

#99032 Planted Tank.

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 31 July 2008 - 09:28 AM in Photo Album & Photography Discussion

that looks really nice col..

i like how it is even and spread out!

Cheers

Arron

#99030 Synodontis Petricola

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 31 July 2008 - 08:57 AM in Catfish & Loaches

hey,

yeah i will tell him for you.

when you need a hand starting let me know and ill get him to call you!

Cheers

Arron

#99012 Whos Coming To The Auction This Tuesday Night ?

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 30 July 2008 - 11:19 PM in Off The Wall

im there

financial aswell

Arron

#98940 3ft Marine Stolen

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 30 July 2008 - 10:29 AM in Marine Discussion, Photos & Journals

hey that looks great

i have always likes the tomato clowns they are different and same for the royal dottyback

Cheers

Arron

#98939 Does Anyone Know What Sort Of Fish This Is????

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 30 July 2008 - 09:53 AM in Cichlid Discussion

i would say lombardoi

just because of the shorter body to the saulosi

and a male saulosi wouold usually be darker for that size?

Cheers

Arron

#98917 Synodontis Petricola

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 29 July 2008 - 09:38 PM in Catfish & Loaches

sorry to hear about the losses.

i loved all your fish tony! you have some great stuff!!

oh yes brfore i forgget my dad said to teoll you that he would be extreemly happy to help you in designing/ building/ constructing your new fish room/ garage.

see dad is an architect by profession and is involved in landsaping architecture. he progect mannaged the vines, pelican piont (bunbry) and hamilton island resort in the whitsundays..
so he enjoys what he does and is very good at it, but he's modest about it.

he has done alot of small rooms so if you need a had designing/drawing/biulding let me know. he really enjoys that stuff and i think i might have got him hooked on fish!!!

Cheers

Arron

#98883 Eoi.... Water Change Equipment!!!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 29 July 2008 - 08:29 PM in Classifieds

just in time B\

yes im bringing them to the auction and the are 20 $

let me know before saturday if you want one...!!!

Arron

#98800 Eoi.... Water Change Equipment!!!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 29 July 2008 - 12:40 PM in Classifieds

edited to top!

#98799 Fish Room

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 29 July 2008 - 11:56 AM in Journals

hey dazza,

thanks for sharing.

loved the marine tank alot. i'd love to start one up mainly corals and clown fish for my mum but i have little expirience in marine fishes and are hard pressed to find the time to maintain it propperly..

i enjoyed looking at yours though, very stunning tank mate.

Cheers

Arron

(ps. loved the africans)

#98390 Fish Room

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 25 July 2008 - 03:05 PM in Journals

yeah that would be awesome...

im interestd to see them individualy...

Arron

#98389 Real Tank Busters!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 25 July 2008 - 02:57 PM in Tank Busters, Exotics, Large Predators and Oddballs

thanks for the heads up Az and we'll all be looking out for your post up if we get them in... Crossed fingers mate.

Cheers

Arron

#98382 Fish Room

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 25 July 2008 - 08:48 AM in Journals

Hahah yes..

that looks great dazza.
are they all tropical or are some maire?

Cheers

Arron

#98381 Eoi.... Water Change Equipment!!!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 25 July 2008 - 08:41 AM in Classifieds

Hey Dazzabozza

just so you all know. they arent for syphoning as such they are for re-filling the tanks. the reason i made them is because a few friends and i have quite a few tanks and standing there with a hose and having to kink it in one hand and having to do things one hannded is a real pain and water getts everywhere. ( this happed to me ) we use one at work (midland pet and Aquaruim) and because of the numerous tanks it helps so much.

im up to 12 tanks now (woooh)

so just to clarify they re-fill tanks and are a great help, espcially to those who have a mumber of tank. )and i know a lot of you do! 8)

Cheers

Arron

#98378 Real Tank Busters!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 25 July 2008 - 08:13 AM in Tank Busters, Exotics, Large Predators and Oddballs

hey khunni

yeah they are great untill you fall into the tank or pool or what ever your keepng them.... and then your beloved pet eats you slowly... AAAaaahhhhh

lol just kiddding mate they are all nice in thier own unique ways... ( i googled them)

yeah thats ok twist. and dont worry about the spelling.

i get it wrong all the time lol

Cheers

Arron

#98361 Eoi.... Water Change Equipment!!!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 24 July 2008 - 10:46 PM in Classifieds

hey craig,

thats one for craig so far!

for anyone intested $20.

let me now if ya want one guys!!

Question to boof, how much pressure dose the trigger nosle spray tho?

Cheers

Arron

#98273 Real Tank Busters!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 23 July 2008 - 11:58 PM in Tank Busters, Exotics, Large Predators and Oddballs

yeah i do know what you mean twist...

were to put them is the ral question!

Cheers

Arron

#98272 Eoi.... Water Change Equipment!!!

Posted by *S*T*A*R*S* on 23 July 2008 - 11:37 PM in Classifieds

Auction, Auction, Auction!!!!!!!

hey all,

just comfirming numbers for my water change equip!

as is so far!

~ Aquatic Dreams x 1 (mod)
~ Scat x 1 (mod)
~ Dazzabozza x 1 (cstm)
~ Red Devil x 2 (mod)
~ Tarpon X 2 (mod)

**** (mod) stands for the modification Az suggested, that the down pipe into the tank have an elbow to spread the water over the surface rather than straight down and moving all the gravel. (helpful for fry)****

****Dazza's is custom to what he has asked for!****

Please pm or post to confirm as i need to know before i spend money!

Cheers

Arron