I Got Mobbed..... Seriously!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 cichlid4lyf

cichlid4lyf
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:07 PM

hey all skateboarder fans,
yesterday me and a few of my mates went skating in freo and the city!!
everything was awesome and filmed a few good vids to send to skate shops (im trying to get sponsored) and then we decideed to go for a skate at the subiaco bowls!!
we had an awesome skate there and on the way back to the traino, some random guy pushed me off my board and ran away with my $600+ board!!
i said to all my freinds that the guy just took it, so we started running after him!!
he was faster then me and my freinds and quickly got onto the train still with my board.
i was so mad that i would flippen smash someones head in ( i didnt but i would of to the guy)
i called my dad and said my board just got stolen! i was practically in tears.
then my freind Ben said "wheres nick" then we noticed nick was missing, so we wer all stressing out!
then suddenly nick called me on his phone and said in a very quiet voice " B dont worry im on the train with that guy, and I WILL get your board back" then he hung up befor i could say anything.
we waited for about 10 mins then i got another call from nick saying "i got your board back" i was so happy and i said back to him how did you do it"?
then Nick said "i truck slapped him in the face (that means i hit him in the face with his board) then i grabbeed your board and got of the train, so ill catch the next train back to you guys wich comes in 4 mins" so i was very happy and pleased!
as we wer waithing for nick to come back the other guys that wer with the the man that stole my board started chasing me and the others...............
they cornered us and it got a bit freaky..... 1 of the guys hit brad in the face, then the brawl started!!
i got hit twice in the face and kicked in the gut (if you think that was bad you should of seen what i did to them)lol!!
we finally got out and ran back to the traino, we ran down the stairs to meet nick.
when nick got of the train i saw him holding his board and my board, so i ran at him and thanked him so much (i had a tear in my eye, lol)
so we said in a hurried voice "nick get back on the train, those guys are coming ahhhhh" we got on befor they could and we wer safe.
we sat there huffin and puffin and bleeding!!
so thats the story of how i got the crap beaten out of me and my bored stolen!!
so when you are in subi keep hold of your stuff because you never know whats going to happen!!
im only 13 so you could imagine how freaked i was!

phillip

#2 dazzabozza

dazzabozza

Life Member

• Admin

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

A scary story & experience but a great memory u'll have 4 eva smile.gif

#3 cichlid4lyf

cichlid4lyf
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (dazzabozza @ Aug 3 2008, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A scary story & experience but a great memory u'll have 4 eva smile.gif

yeh i agree and im still thinking about it!!
im not very tall (4'9) so they always pic on the small guys!! haha

#4 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:25 PM

Glad ya got ya board back Phillip biggrin.gif and remained in one piece !!

Craig

#5 Johny

Johny
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

sad story...what bourd you got...im also into skating:P

#6 ado

ado
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

glad your ok mate!!
it will be a great story to spice up and tell ya mates!!

#7 CCA001

CCA001
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

Sorry to hear Phillip but i know how you feel happened to me when i was alot younger walkin home 1 night except i dont remember alot of it as i was beaten pretty badly by about 10 ppl from what i remember.Mine ended a bit happier tho as they got caught after bragging about it somewere and a copper who interviewed me at hospital was off duty at the time and then prompty arrested him smile.gif.

Its sad what the world is coming to these days what ppl will do.

Cheers
Adam

#8 2FasT-2FuriouS

2FasT-2FuriouS
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

man that was one of the most interesting thread i have read in a while usually most of the stuff on this section are boring or useless, best part is that it ended with a happy ending

jus a tip when i was young i use to carry a pocket knife/pepper spray with me every where i go, cos the train and buses were full of dodgy people, helped me out alot, and im pretty sure those that tried to mess me about will think twice b4 they do it again, best part is that when u *#%k these loser up ...no matter how bad, u never get into trouble as they will never report u(y would they'r crooks) as the law is always on ur side ...its call self defence. All and all a good story.

take more care next time

#9 giz

giz
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:55 AM

just a tip when i was young i use to carry a pocket knife/pepper spray

Not a very good recommendation. makes you no better than the thugs

You are 13 and heading to the city and Freo skate parks???? Are you asking for trouble or what? You are lucky you had your mates with you.
Next time though, you might not be as lucky.
I'm glad you are ok but maybe next time go with an adult, afterall you are still a kid at 13.
Nikki smile.gif

#10 booze

booze
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

glad you got your board back mate. but be careful hey, youll end up getting stabbed or something similar. happening more and more often sad.gif at the end of the day its only property!

#11 Blakey

Blakey
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:47 PM

at the end of the day it is ONLY a skateboard.

As long as your safe.. the skateboard is replaceable.

Im not one to back down from a biff... but with the new one punch/hit laws out... im more inclined to walk away even if someone did just mug me. Money, phones all that stuff is replace but your health and safety sometimes is not. Start gymming it mate when ya get a bit of bulk on ya people tend not to look twice ahahaha

#12 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

Glad your safe, its so nice to hear we live in an age where a 13year old kid can own a $600 skate board.

When I was a kid we had to nail old shopping trolley wheels to a plank of wood to skate on, never had to worry about anyone stealing them though.

#13 Mudjimba

Mudjimba
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Den @ Aug 4 2008, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I was a kid we had to nail old shopping trolley wheels to a plank of wood to skate on,.....

You were lucky! biggrin.gif

Glad your OK Phillip.

cheers

#14 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (2FasT-2FuriouS @ Aug 4 2008, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jus a tip when i was young i use to carry a pocket knife/pepper spray with me every where i go

...best part is that when u *#%k these loser up ...no matter how bad, u never get into trouble as they will never report u(y would they'r crooks) as the law is always on ur side ...its call self defence.

Pepper spray is acceptable as a self-defense tool. it is illegal to carry a knife unless you have a good reason to carry it (job etc). If the cops had picked up Philip carrying spray and a knife they would ask all sorts of questions - understandably.

The presence of a knife will also escalate any confrontation - what if the other guys carry a knife too? Suddenly you go from a simple brawl to a stabbing with possibly lethal consequences.

In regards to self defense - it's only self defense if you use "reasonable force". If someone tries to punch you and you stab him, that's not self defense. You will be charged with at least aggravated assault or assault with a deadly weapon. Leave the knife at home.

The best option is always to avoid confrontations like this. At the end of the day a skateboard/ipod/whatever can be replaced. If you get hurt or hurt someone else, that's with you for life and not worth it.

#15 Den

Den
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

Knives are a bad idea, he's only 13 and we should be teaching kids how to be responsible. If your under 15 years old I recommend a handgun, use a .38 for lightweight and comfort, or if your like me and dont mind packing a bit of weight go for a long barrel .44magnum.

#16 giz

giz
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:38 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#17 cichlid4lyf

cichlid4lyf
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

yeh im pretty happy that im safe to!!
i know its just a skateboard but i skate every weekend and weekdays and all the time!
so if i didnt have my board what would i do (i love my board)
it took me 8 months to save up for the whloe setup!
my setup includes of:
Flip ali boulala deck $140
2x royal girl trucks $90 each
china bone red bearings $50
and other bits and peices!
i talked to my mates today about it and ben has badly injured his ribs and brad broke his nose!
i only got away with a couple of scratches and a red squinty eye!

#18 dom

dom
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

i love the part where your mate biatch slapped him in the head with his skateboard .....still laughing glad to hear your ok .try taking up a bit of self defence classes eg boxing ect believe me it will come handy 1 day , but i hope you dont have to ,take care regards dom

#19 kuhni

kuhni
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

Order from skatewarehouse biggrin.gif,
when I was into skating I got, DGK deck, 2x Indy Reynolds trucks, Ricta Wheels, and bones swiss bearings for about 220$ shipped.

You save BIG, trucks are 20$ each and decks are 50$ usually. Swiss Bones were about 35$.

#20 cichlid4lyf

cichlid4lyf
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

wow thats cheap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users