Photo

Big Thanks To Ollie And Staff At Aquotix

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff

Jeff
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

I wanted to publicly acknowledge the great help I received today from Aquotix.

Firstly to Patrick at Aquotix who answered the phone when I called all in a panic after I broke my Eheim Pro 3 2080. He suggested I bring in my broken filter to see if they could fix it (I was enquiring about getting a suitable replacement filter which they would have got more cash out of me).

Ollie then spent a good half an hour of his time repairing everything wrong with it and charged a very reasonable price.  I'm extremely happy with the great service and genuine willingness to help a customer.

Thank you very much :)

PS I then broke the impeller shaft giving it a quick clean when I got home and had to race back for a replacement!!  Such an idiot!  Haha.

#2 Bombshocked

Bombshocked
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

that's why i trek from tapping to canning vale when i need anything fishy :)

#3 discuslover81

discuslover81
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

Yes, Ollie and the team are very helpful. Sometime feels very guilty for asking too many questions but Ollie always find time to answer all my questions regardless what time it is.

#4 MrLeifBeaver

MrLeifBeaver
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Yes, Ollie and the team are very helpful. Sometime feels very guilty for asking too many questions but Ollie always find time to answer all my questions regardless what time it is.

Ha ha. I had a gentleman from another sponsor do about a dozen water tests on both my 1 week old 'dirty' water then on the latest WC chang bottle. Took him about 15 mins but he was happy to help and I gleaned a lot of information from him while I waited.

Edit: I forgot to say this was all done at 4.10pm on a sunday arvo.

Edited by MrLeifBeaver, 24 February 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#5 Evil_Boof

Evil_Boof
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

I come up from busselton to go to aquotix. I simply have no need or want to go anywhere else. The service is Excellent. And its great to find a perth business with great old fasioned customer service.

#6 malbone

malbone
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

Yep - Ollie sorted my 3 pro that was sucking air - took 3 gaskets - that was a few years ago now and it's been running sweet ever since - most shops will look at you as if your from another planet if you ask can they fix your Eheim..............don't know of anyone else - he's the man alright - also of many talents..................mal

#7 Mr_docfish

Mr_docfish
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Thanks guys..... Much appreciated and unexpected.

Just because I own an Aquarium business, it does not mean everything I do has to make money - I'd love it if it did - but I am also on here to offer advice and assistance to those who ask because I want everyone to enjoy keeping fish. The last thing I want to see is someone selling up because they are disenchanted with the hobby - no good for me or my business in the long run...

A shop can make a lot of money out if a beginner, but a better shop makes a hobbyist out of a beginner - the hobbyist is a long term spender, buying much of the higher end equipment, making the business more stable and at the same time more respected.

It is my pleasure, thanks again guys.... Where is that vice - my head is getting too big :)

#8 Graddo

Graddo
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

Came up from Dunsborough this weekend, and as always, stopped @ Aquotix on the way home. Walked out with a beautiful pair of Apistogramma Agassizii, some live food and a truck load of excellent advice. Thanks guys! Can't wait for my next visit!

#9 T1gger

T1gger
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

I've only been to Aquotix a couple of times but both times they left me with the thought they actually cared.

Thanks

Edited by T1gger, 22 March 2014 - 10:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users