Photo

The first question:P

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ikan

ikan
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2003 - 08:56 PM

Thanks guys. I think I might try without gravel.
The tank that I am going to use is half of 80x45x45 cm. The other half will have about 200 bristlenose babies that I will sell as they get bigger. The parents continuously breed, I might even start feeding the babies to alt. calvus:rolleyes :nsg . The tank has a good filtration system and plants.
Anyway will half of the tank be enough for a small colony of sterbai? How many should I get?

#22 Tammy Brisbane

Tammy Brisbane
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2003 - 08:56 PM

Just found this interesting article on barbel erosion its down the page a bit and it a bit of a read but interesting. www.skepticalaquarist.com/catfish.html

#23 Tammy Brisbane

Tammy Brisbane
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2003 - 09:01 PM

Hi Keith,

Sorry wasn't having a go at you, I've just noticed gravel is often blamed when I don't think its always the case.

Tammy

#24 Keith Deception Bay

Keith Deception Bay
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2003 - 10:02 PM

Hi Tammy, didn't think you were. It's all about everyone's experiences here on the forum and thats what makes it such a good medium for finding things out. Read the link article which give me the opinion that it could be a combination of factors which will keep us all guessing about barbel erosion for a few more years yet.
:cheers keith

#25 Tammy Brisbane

Tammy Brisbane
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 January 2003 - 10:51 PM

Hi Keith,

Yes was an interesting read will probable be debated for some time to come, much like the process of corydoras spawning, but might be best to keep away from that one. lol

Tammy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users