Photo

Really Good News !!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 *Michael*

*Michael*
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

A friends mum was deliberately run down by a car last year and I've just seen on the news they jailed the driver for three years that most definatly puts a smile on my face , it still looks like she will never walk again , three years isn't enough for the hurt he caused to the family and friends it's not road rage it's attempted manslaughter it's just not right !

#2 Anka

Anka
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

What did he get done for? And why did he run her over?

In South Africa he would have got his justice...

#3 *Michael*

*Michael*
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

It's a really long story but il tune it down there was a little gathering few boys playin pool friends sister had a friend cone over was told only a couple n brought couple car loads the guy on the news was speeding down the street only to find dead end and she was standing on the lawn to tell him to slow down and delibrately ran her down , so yeh don't know what the charges are just know he in jail for 3 years Sooo yeh was really hoping it was goin to be longer

Just thought and needed a little rant lol

#4 Anka

Anka
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

attempted murder I say

#5 crazyD

crazyD
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Full Lakka bru

It's good to see a max sentence being used, prob only reason he got it was he was raging the roads a month earlier
Strange phinominon when people are in car they seem disconnected from the world not may people think a small crash or hitting sumone at even a slow speed can easily mean death.

#6 *Michael*

*Michael*
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

Yeh your so right but hitting her at 80k's and throwing her 10 meters is jus more than outa the world I hope the boys in there pound him up wicked inside and out lol

#7 garlic shrimp

garlic shrimp
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

the laws in this country are p--s week and the government have no balls because the do gooders stick their noses in and jump up and down about being too harsh on these idiots,give them the cat and nine tails and ban them from ever driving again ,not even a pushbike!

my 2 cents,
con.

#8 *Michael*

*Michael*
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yeh he didn't even get a suspension or cancelation on his license he will be out of jail and have it bak so no point

Con that 2 cents was 2 bucks your exactly right in what you say

#9 ice

ice
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

I was glad to hear about that too, he deserves to go to Jail for what he did to her. I used to work with her husband but havn't met her but from what i've heard shes a great woman and mum. Hopefully she has a complete recovery, i'm sure theyll all be glad to see the end of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users