• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 *S*T*A*R*S*

*S*T*A*R*S*
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

hey B

im hellglad to hear you'r alright!

Re: dom! yes i perticularly liked the part where he truck slapped him in the face. i have been in a few skaterfights (I LOVE SKATING)and been hit in the face with a skateboard truck and have a permanant lumpon my forehead.
For those of you who dont know, a skateboard truck is almost half a kiilo of solid metal!!!
yeah i agree with the advice tho phill, dont carry weapons as things get way out of hand, but we have all survived a few punch ups!

and den, yes it is great that we as younger generation can afford $600 boards...i have been skating for 5 years and have the recipts to all skate stuff purchased. my tally comes to $1844.75 exacly from only 7 decks!

have to go skate with you and ya mates phillip some time! what parks do you like? or are you more a street skater?

Cheers

Arron

#22 DR14GoNF14SH

DR14GoNF14SH
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

Violence solves nothing!

...but it sure is fun...nothing wrong with a bit of fistycuffs! wink.gif

#23 Johny

Johny
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:00 PM

violence aint good but if you do get in a fight dont use weapons...that just proves your a wuss. Go to the gym, work out...im also 14 in a couple days and been workin out for 1 year and a half and it really pays off!....then no one will pick on you and if someone does then you can easily knock em out

#24 Neakit

Neakit
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:08 PM

being muscley is great but it still doesn't stop you being stabed or shot by others.

#25 fush_and_chops

fush_and_chops
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

next nime take your baseball bat and instead of your trucks on your skateboard, get a real truck(as in a car truck) and hit him with that lol!!!

cam

#26 2FasT-2FuriouS

2FasT-2FuriouS
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:53 AM

edited

#27 DR14GoNF14SH

DR14GoNF14SH
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:12 AM

**yawn** laugh.gif

#28 Boof86

Boof86
  • Banned

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:47 AM

haha 2f-2f thats pretty well thought out and makes sense to me. the problem is these lowlife scum can sue you for compensation for hurting them even when they intended to do you harm in the first place. Chances are that also if thug was just caught we'd be happy with just them going to jail and so on, but the jails are full and the sentencing light, even still. how many of us would think to sue them? no one, coz we arent such horrible lowlife scum that need a good caning.

my 3cents
off to work now sad.gif
Brendan
RIP- little sari

#29 booze

booze
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Cawdor @ Aug 4 2008, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In regards to self defense - it's only self defense if you use "reasonable force". If someone tries to punch you and you stab him, that's not self defense. You will be charged with at least aggravated assault or assault with a deadly weapon. Leave the knife at home.

QUOTE (Johny @ Aug 5 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
violence aint good but if you do get in a fight dont use weapons...that just proves your a wuss. Go to the gym, work out...im also 14 in a couple days and been workin out for 1 year and a half and it really pays off!....then no one will pick on you and if someone does then you can easily knock em out

another intelligent post from johny

cawdor's on the money, although its considered unlawful wounding smile.gif

#30 ZOLTAN

ZOLTAN
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Pretty weak to pick on someone so young, pepper spray/mace is the way to go. It's 100 % allowed and you won't get done for it. Fighting with your fists is the easy way but with the new one hit rule coming in and the more strict penalties for doing wrong is not worth it.

#31 booze

booze
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (ZOLTAN @ Aug 6 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty weak to pick on someone so young, pepper spray/mace is the way to go. It's 100 % allowed and you won't get done for it. Fighting with your fists is the easy way but with the new one hit rule coming in and the more strict penalties for doing wrong is not worth it.

its not hey...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users