Photo

Go To Last Unread Post...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Warby

Warby
  • Validating

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

Hey guys, out of curiosity.. is there any way to jump to the last unread post in a thread when you access it from within a forum? Ie same as if you click on the "last post" link for a forum and it takes you to the last unread post within that thread.. I like to pick up where i left off in longer threads and if I haven't checked it for a few days or a week or whatever it can be a pain (albeit a minor one lol) sifting through to find where I was up to....

-Dave

#2 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hey Dave, I don't think it's possible. Personally I find that using the "view new posts" link at the top right under the banners is the most convenient for browsing where you left off. However if you're not on the forum at least once a day the list could get quite long. There may be a mod to sort the threads within a forum by new posts, but currently I don't think it's possible.

#3 Warby

Warby
  • Validating

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

No worries mate... when I was able to check the forums daily I used to use the "view new posts" too, but now days I generally only get on once every few days at most and tend to only read a couple of threads even then... Oh well, cheers anyway smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users