Marine Pure 1.5" Spheres
Hey guys, I wanted to bulk order some Marine Pure 1.5" Spheres so it will be a lot cheaper for all of you out there that want to buy it.
I'm going to buy 100l for $1300. The minimum buy would be 10L and even if you buy more I can’t lower the price any further as at $13 a litre, that’s the cheapest you will find it!
I am going to want at least 20l, so there is 80l up for grabs with a minimum buy of 10l ($130). Once the 80l has been sold (a bank deposit will need to be made), I will order and message for a pickup. Once all sold, it shouldn’t be more than 1 ½ weeks till ready for pickup.
Btw, I am making no profit on this at all, I don’t want to buy a whole 100l as I only need 20l.
My location: Gwelup
Info on Marine Pure 1.5" SphereS;
MarinePure is an inert ceramic material with open flow architecture, extremely high surface area and natural wetting properties. A Single 1½” Marine Pure ceramic sphere has 240 square feet of surface area. This means you can fit almost 20 times the surface area in the same space verses bioballs.
The media’s composition is similar to natural rock formations. MarinePure provides approximately 150,000 sq. Ft per cu. Ft (510 m2/L) of accessible surface area. The properties of MarinePure create a stable home for a dense population of beneficial bacteria that remove ammonia and nitrites from your aquarium. Some systems will also see a decrease in nitrates. MarinePure will work in sumps, trickle filters, wet/dry filters, hang on the back filters or directly in the tank.
- 100% Tank Tested
- Most technically advanced bio-filtration substrate
- High usable surface area for beneficial bacteria growth
- Open porosity means maximum bacteria exposure to contaminates and promotes excellent water circulation and less clogging
- Designed specifically to target ammonia and nitrite removal and minimizes nitrates
- Inert and chemically stable
- Greater than 80% open porosity
- Provides consistent water chemistry
- Reduces tank maintenance
- Able to support large fish loads
- Can be cleaned, reused and sterilized
- Suitable for both fresh and salt water