#1 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:49 PM

The Perth Cichlid Society is proud to announce:

Sponsor Bus Tour - South of the River.

Sunday, 22nd November - 9AM - 2:15PM.

Come along and enjoy a fantastic social day visiting our club sponsor stores. We will be visiting our sponsor stores - Vebas, Pet Magic - Bibra Lake, Pet Magic - Cannington and Aquotix for a day of fun and bargains.

sponsor%20bus_zpssak1rzln.jpg

You will have an awesome time riding on board our fantastic luxury bus and grab a free lunch provided for you at Pet Magic - Bibra Lake. You will also be enjoying some exclusive offers and discounts on hardware and fish that is only available on this day to ticket holders.

We have plenty of seats in a social setting so you can enjoy chatting with club members while we drive you the sponsor stores to grab those bargains.

There will be lots of room to store fish and goods you purchase on board and we have air conditioning to keep you cool and the fish alive. 

Meeting will start at Vebas Aquariums in O'Connor at 9am. There will be parking provided at Vebas in a designated location and we will return you to Vebas at the end of the day for drop off.

Tickets are $15 (+$1.67 booking fee) and available online - HERE. This event is strictly limited to 35 seats, so get in fast!

Tickets will also be available at the next club meeting if still available.

This event will be followed up in the future by a North of the River - Sponsor Bus Tour... stay tuned.

Pictures of our luxury PCS Tour Bus:

gallery-bus-single1_zpsw4xndyhe.jpg

gallery-bus-single2_zpszpqoshc5.jpg

Don't miss out, get in now!

#2 Bailey

Bailey
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

Those lights look like they'd stress out the fish, is the fish storage away from the lights...
This looks awesome, I'll have to convince my dad to take me
\(^o^)/(∩_∩)

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

#3 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:48 AM

Put me down for one, i'll fix you up at the meeting.

#4 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:35 AM

Fish will be in Eski's mate, all good. No different to the LED's on a tank ;-) 

#5 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 24 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

Eski hey? Is it BYO? And what's the dress code? Can I wear my onesie?

#6 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

No alcohol, no spandex, dress casual. ;-)

#7 dazzabozza

dazzabozza

Life Member

• Admin

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:21 PM

no spandex

Damn that rules me out.

#8 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

Tickets are selling online now. Grab yours and don't miss out! - https://www.eventbri...ets-19224472916

#9 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:38 PM

If you are attending, grab your ticket guys. FREE lunch and Drink provided. 

#10 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:12 PM

Well I've already popped in to Vebas and Aquotix to work out what I'll be buying on Sunday B)

The Mrs is gonna be jacked when she sees how much stuff I'm going to buy

#11 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:06 AM

If you are going to come you need to grab your ticket by today folks.

We have to give numbers to Pet Magic tomorrow for catering.

#12 dicky7

dicky7
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:01 PM

Have mine

#13 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:50 PM

I don't want yours, i've got my own.

#14 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

So how many people coming? Thanks mike for organising my ticket. Also, will someone have my polo? I figure if I'm going to be a nerd by going on a bus to fish shops, I might as well look the part with a fully sick PCS polo shirt

#15 Mattia

Mattia

1st International Club Member

• PCS Club Member

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

Yea Jas, Rovik will bring your shirt

#16 Androo

Androo
  • Forum Member

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:45 AM

I'll be there guys

#17 Rovik

Rovik
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:28 PM

Last chance to get your tickets folks.

Don't miss out on an awesome day.

https://www.eventbri...ets-19224472916

#18 dicky7

dicky7
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

Thankyou to the organiser's of this event was a real good day , personally I didn't buy much in the way of fish, but did score some hard to find Ehiem spares  at a Very good price

To all ya ppl who couldn't make it you missed a great day so hopefully with enough notice you will make next years North of the River  fish shop run

Ohh and not least I would very much like to Thank Androo who gave his Sunday up to drive the bus for us 

And not to forget all the shops who offered very generous discounts etc and Sue at pet magic  Bibra Lake who did a fantastic BBQ I thank you all

Cheers all

Rich

#19 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:42 PM

South of the River PCS Bus Tour.

It was a great day for those who came. A bit warm but we had plenty of free drinks and fun. 

We started at Vebas for a brief meet up. We then boarded the party bus for Pet Magic Cannington. Music blasting and lights going the whole way. Plenty of good conversations and far too many John Mayer songs.

Pet Magic offered us 15% off store wide. They had some great display tanks and some people bought fish and goods from there.

We then headed off to Aquotix. When we got there Rovik gave us the "Back Door" tour, showing us the tank making area, filter rooms and what is involved. Heaps of nice displays and a huge store to browse around.

Aquotix offered us 20% off store wide and 50% off AquaRealm buffers and salts. 

Back on the party bus with classic rock pumping we headed over too Pet Magic in Bibra Lake. Sue had organised a fantastic free lunch for us. There was a great sausage sizzle and salads, pasta salads and the like with quarted chicken pieces. Sue had ice cold free drinks for us. Was a really warm welcome and tasted great. Ask this guy what he thought.. smiles all around -

rsz_img_3809.jpg rsz_img_3808.jpg

Pet Magic had organised a bunch of tables out the back with bargains and second hand items on them. Super cheap prices for useful items. I even grabbed a nice marine nano tank with stand myself.

rsz_img_3807.jpg rsz_img_3806.jpg

With full bellies we got back on the bus and headed back to Vebas.

Pacco had organised some awesome specials in store. 30% off all livestock, 10% off all specials (items marked no further discount), 20% off store wide regular prices, 30% off Sicce products, $20 per kg on Seachem buffers and salts and half price Neoaqua tank dividers. Folks bought fish, plants and products to finish the day.

While the bus tour had a few less people than we expected it was a great day and those who came along got some great bargains and were able to see some fantastic stores and their displays.

I would like to make special mention to Androo Lynn for driving us safely all day long and then having to pick-up and return the bus to Midland. That's like working all day for free so I really want to give you a huge thanks from us all at PCS.

Thanks a bunch to Sue from Pet Magic for making us feel welcome with a generous lunch, drinks and super discount stall. You really went the extra mile to make this a great day for us. Thanks so much, hugs from us all.

Thanks to Ollie from Aquotix and Pacco from Vebas for some awesome discounts in stores and really making it worth while for those who came along.

We will be running a North of the River bus tour early next year. Hopefully the stores will be as generous and the turn out is a little higher.

#20 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:19 PM

A couple of things that I thought were awesome were when someone yelled at the guy trying to wash the windscreen to "get a job", the Xena Warrior Princess call as we arrived at Aquotix, and the ridiculously loud music. I thought that this sounded very dorky for a fish club to be cruising in a party bus, but it was a hell of a lot of fun! Thanks PCS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users