Neon Blue Jewel Cichlid/blue Line Jewels

Jewel

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Crazy fish lady

Crazy fish lady
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

Just keeping you guys in the loop if fastway couriers is an option to Perth I'm startin to sell a few blue line jewel cichlids

Have a nice weekend (:

#2 Moses

Moses
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Fastway couriers as in cars/vans and trucks and stuff?

#3 Crazy fish lady

Crazy fish lady
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

Yea (: ?? Their my local courier here use them to and from qld lol

#4 Redevilz

Redevilz
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:43 PM

I recommend against using Fastway Couriers. In my experience they have been rough when handling what I was delivering and when they were driving they hit speed bumps too quickly and drove erratically at times...

Just my 2 cents...

#5 Crazy fish lady

Crazy fish lady
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Yea I have heard similar stories myself ! Apparently some couldn't give a darn of the deliverys they have on board even if fragile ! Or they've told u will be same day delivery

#6 Moses

Moses
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Do they have a Sydney to Perth same day delivery?

#7 Crazy fish lady

Crazy fish lady
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

I've got a few things to chase up with them on Monday so I can find out

#8 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Best if you suss that out. Mind you it's almost impossible to kill red jewels so I'm guessing the neon jewels would be pretty tough fish as well

#9 Crazy fish lady

Crazy fish lady
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

Hahahaha lol yes true true !

#10 ZOLTAN

ZOLTAN
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

Not long ago i worked for a global freight company and i can tell you now if people are looking to use fastway couriers get ready to rant. One of the worst freight companies going. Even the company i once worked for had a contract for this company to do deliveries for the freight company i was working for. They did such a terrible job the company i worked for stopped using them and even had outstanding credit with fastway.

After about two years later they came back trying to secure a new contract while offering to honour the current credit that was still valid. Most noted problems with fastway couriers were. Packages continually got lost and were always late.

Fastway never secured another contract with the freight company that i once worked for. Fastway couriers base of operations in Perth has moved around so much it would make a gypsy jealous.

I don't work for any freight companies anymore, so i'm not being negative against this company to push business to other companies. I just wanted to let people know what they might be in for if they decide to use this company. I would hate to see or hear of anyone losing fish or receiving dead fish.

Sorry to hijack the thread... back to fish.   :)

#11 Crazy fish lady

Crazy fish lady
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Oh mannnn really it's that's terrible bloody hell !with quantas/AAE putting shipping prices up you can't even trust the couriers these days

#12 ozmo

ozmo
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Fastway will do it but it would 7-10 days and you'd need an account with White labels. I use Fastway to courier along the East Coast. No issues yet but their tracking system is pathetic.

I don't know of any other road delivery option in Australia that will take live fish.

#13 DFishkeeper

DFishkeeper
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

The problem I have found with Fastway Couriers is the inconsistency with the quality of their individual franchisees. I have found my local franchisee to be completely unreliable in terms of turning up to pick up fish at an agreed time or make deliveries in a timely manner. He seems to refuse to recognise that live fish need timely handling at both ends of the delivery chain. However, I do know of other hobbyists who use them regularly without any major problems (yet).

Cheers, Doug

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jewel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users