Eoi All Of My Discus Plus Some Tanks Discus Sold

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

Hi,

Due to an increased amount of responsibilty with my job and more of a workload ive been forced to rethink and rearrange my fishkeeping situation to reduce the amount of time i need to spend on maintainence.

I have decided regretfully to sell all of my discus beginning in the next few days plus i will be selling a fully setup 2x18x18 3 tier setup plus a two 4x18x18 `s on one stand with the bottom tank being partioned for raising fry.

Please be patient with me over the next few days as im having computer issues atm and access is limited for now.
In the next few days i will put up prices for the discus and what is available and price on tanks, Please dont bother to ask me to seperate tanks or deliver as i wont even bother to answer those questions smile.gif

Anyway as i said i will post more info over the next few days and my time is very limited so please dont waste my time and i wont waste yours smile.gif

Cheers
Craig

#2 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:11 PM

Ok Ive cleaned the thread up and here are the pics of the discus that are for sale.

Indian Tigers (2) These guys are huge a good 16cm each and seem and act like a pair very hard to get these anywhere ! I will not seperate these 2 discus. SOLD

$350 for the pair

Leopard spot Am reasonably sure this a female and is big also SOLD

$150

Royal Blue (Wild Strain) This one has grown heaps since this pic and has a very thick forehead now, Has just spawned on the front glass with a checkerboard pigeon blood today for the first time. SOLD

$160

Tefe Green (Wild Strain) I have never seen this strain anywhere before and couldnt find any more, perfect shape A+quality discus SOLD

$150

Cobalt blue This guy was 8cm in this photo and has caught up in size with the Indian tigers and is 15cm now and is the second biggest discus i have, is also currently paired up with the Tefe ( Can get better pics on request ) SOLD

$150

Snakeskin leopardspots, I have 2 of these guys, decent size around 13-14 cm SOLD

$120

Checkerboard pidgeonblood, current just spawned today(note the eggs on the front glass in the pic!) with the Royal Blue approx 11cm and still young. SOLD

$110

Leopard, good size and deep coloured, had bought it in hope of pairing up with my other leopardspot approx 11cm SOLD

$120

Blue diamond (4) These guys are around 8-9cm and would prefer to sell them together. 2 Left !

$320 for all 4

Breeding pair of blue turqs, a young pair that spawn regulary, have raised a few batches from this pair SOLD

$300 for the breeding pair

Blue turq/Red Melon pair, these guys are breeding in the main tank but i havent raised any fry from them, melon is around 8cm, turq around 12cm SOLD

$220 for the pair

Brilliant turq (2) of these that still havent got there adult colour yet but will turn out very very nice i believe approx 8cm SOLD

$80 each

Peach, had two of these and lost one, am not sure what to call this but is unique. about 9cm

$100

Young cobalt blue SOLD

$50

Red marlboro/pidgeon blood, have had this guy for quite some, was stunted when i got him and never really grew, hardy fish. SOLD

$40

Red alenquer (4) These guys arent adults yet and are coming along nicely, approx 7-8cm 2 on hold

$80 each

3 tier 2x18x18 breeding setup,

Comes with lights,heaters, 2 eheim canisters ( 2215, and small pro version ) also sponge filter air pump and internal eheim filter, custom made powder coated stand.

$450 ono

Have decided to only sell one of my 4x18x18`s as i still need the other for my peps,

This is a tank by itself (no stand) 4x18x18 which has been partioned, makes a excellent growout tank, has 2 heaters, 4 ft light 1 sponge filter, 1 internal ehiem filter SOLD

$120

May have missed the odd thing but i think that is it. Please not that 95% of the fish are still young adults, and these are all way below what ive paid to get this collection.

Once again please no dreamers/timewasters please. Serious Buyers Only smile.gif

Please contact on here or pm for more information

Regards
Craig

#3 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

Price drop on 3 tier stand.

Craig

#4 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

Have overlooked 2 extra Red Alenquers and a albino alenquer which ill put of pics of the albino tonight.

Cheers
Craig

#5 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Albino alenquer , This is about 8cm and still young, albino`s half this size are $120 SOLD

$100.

Sold to me as a Sunset, about 9cm. SOLD

$80

Cheers
Craig

#6 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

List updated.

4 x 18 x18 Sold

More discus sold.

Craig

#7 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

List Updated !

More discus sold

4 Red alenquers back up for sale.

Cheers
Craig

#8 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

Last chance !

4 Red alenquers now $70 each are going to LFS tommorow if no interest today !

Cheers
Craig

#9 lawdog

lawdog
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

PM Sent Red alenquer x 2

#10 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

2 Red alenquers on hold

2 left or will be going to LFS tommorow.

Cheers
Craig

#11 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

More discus sold today,

Only 2 blue diamonds & 2 red alenquers left.

The peach pair & wild strain green will be wormed and treated as they arnt in 100% atm and will be back up for sale once they are in 100% health.

Cheers
Craig

#12 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

2 Red Alenquers sold today.

Only 2 Alenquers and 2 Blue diamonds left.

Alenquers are excellent quality and healthy and are a steal @ $70 each ( I paid $140 each) !

1 good sized Blue diamond and 1 small one. $100 for both of them.

Also will consider swapping 3 tier set of 2ft`s & what ever cash difference for a good corner tank 3-4ft with stand and cabinet.

Are definately going to a LFS if not gone this weekend as and stripping down my 7ft for some work to be done on it.

Cheers
Craig

#13 dave06

dave06
  • Forum Member

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

What have you dropped the price to for the 3 tier set up ?

Cheers

dave

#14 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

Ok ive 3 discus left that i have to have gone this weekend preferably Sat morning.

2 Alenquers @ 8cm & 1 Blue diamond at around 9cm

You wont see any cheaper anywhere than this for some time !!!

$50 each as they must go, I will be catching out my corys Sunday and begin stripping the tank for a makeover.

Cheers
Craig

#15 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:58 PM

Still have these 3 discus up for sale that i need gone

Now have been moved out of the 7ft and into a holding tank.

Heres a picture that i took tonight and discus this good dont come any cheaper !

$50 each

These guys are off to Midland next weekend where im sure Az will make a great profit on these for his shop smile.gif

Craig

#16 Kieran

Kieran
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:57 PM

I'm interested in the top two in the latest pic (alenquers?). Can you hold them for a few days until I get home?

Cheers,
Kieran 0409 486 943

#17 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:53 AM

No worries pm me when you get home.

Craig

#18 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:56 AM

2 alenquers on hold till Tuesday

Blue diamond on hold till Wednesday

Cheers
Craig

#19 Scat

Scat
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

2 Alenquers SOLD

1 Blue diamond SOLD

Thanks to everyone who bought these discus its been a pleasure with all the buyers smile.gif

Cheers
Craig

#20 Kieran

Kieran
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

Thankyou Craig they're safe here now.

I will personally vouch for Craig's setups they are great 100% clean and a pleasure to buy from! It was worth the drive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users