Peppermint Longfin Bristlenose

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cojakk

Cojakk
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

Hi everyone,
Just wondered if people could share their opinions/personal experience with regards to keeping Longfin and Peppermint bristlenoses in the same tank? My tank is ample size and has more than enough caves for the males but I am unsure as to how the two species will do together. Have researched a bit on the internet and some people go as far to say that the two can breed together but we all know what that internet is like in terms of conflicting opinions and false info :P so any contribution to this subject would be really appreciated as I would be very keen to have these two species together as long as there will be no problems.

Thanks,
Cojakk

Edited by Cojakk, 11 March 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#2 JackMack

JackMack
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

I have had mine together for quite some time and have had no problems what so ever, however once all of my pepps are mature I am going to divide the tank to minimise the amount of fry from both parties getting eaten.

Thanks

#3 Cojakk

Cojakk
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

Do they eat each other's fry?

#4 JackMack

JackMack
  • Forum Member

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Not that I have noticed, I just want to minimise the risk of it happening as I noticed my albinos eat albino fry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Peppermint, Longfin, Bristlenose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users