Name: x2 Barb fish (one rosy), x5 bristlenose catfish + all plantlife
Size:catfish largest is ~12cm
Number: x7 in total
Sex: 4/5 male bristlenose catfish, one is a youngster still 3cm
Price or a ballpark figure: come with tank
Shipping available? no unfortunately!
Photos: below

Equipment etc
Brand (if applicable): Eheim (cabinet) filter + secondary (in tank) filter for flow + Bubblers + ornaments +  sapless Ivy plantlife + food + everything I have
Price or ballpark figure: with tank sale
Shipping available? no
Description: Perfect condition however the bubbler unit has a power adapter due to not having an australian plug.
Photos: please let me know if you'd like more close up photos.

Tanks
Dimensions: 4.5 foot 190L tank with 2nd hand cabinet (Tank built by Morley Aquariums [means it's excellent quality! ;-) ])

I also have a 40L tank spare should you wish to take this with the whole kit. Willing to give this one away for free.
Glass Thickness: thin
Condition: Good. I'd say excellent but there's some stubborn calcium in a couple of places!
Stand: Wood cabinet (2nd hand, not brilliant condition - only fault is the doors need strengthening to their hinges)
Lids: glass lids with customised LED lighting
Price or ballpark figure: $450 for EVERYTHING!
Shipping available? na but I am more than happy to assist you with getting everything into your vehicle
Photos: below 

=======

Hi all,  a friend suggested I consider posting to your forum in case any one may be interested in my kit. I unfortunately have taken up a job that sees me away from home for too long!! It's becoming a struggle to dedicate time to my tank (not that it really needs a lot of time dedicated to it!!) but I feel as though it would be better off going to a new home.

I am most certainly willing to negotiate. You will all most likely be aware of the individual cost for the larger Eheim units as well as tank hardware in general so I personally think the price I'm asking is a good one :-) even still I'm happy to accept offers. I live in Dianella and would need you to coordinate the relocation but please note if I'm here I will gladly assist!

==========

Attached File  2015-03-09 13.52.31.jpg   117.06KB   6 downloads

Attached File  339607_10150587971558557_443940115_o.jpg   138.21KB   6 downloads

Attached File  464466_10150587973828557_1476570657_o.jpg   71.25KB   6 downloads

#2 fluffygutss

fluffygutss
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

Just an update, I am more than happy to accept other offers. I'd like to sell as an entire kit with all accessories but if the buyer doesn't want everything then I'll be happy to offer separates.

Cheers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 190L tank, bristlenose, catfish, barb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users