PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

April PCS Meeting  - Malawi Adventure Report - April 3rd - Details soon

March Fish of the Month Lamprichthys tanganicanus "Tanganyika Killifish"- Details here

PCS Photo Comp 2018 - Enter to Win Prizes - April 3rd - Details soon

Pet Magic - Pcs Bus Tour

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stormfyre

PCS Secretary & PCS Sponsor Liaison.

• Admin

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

As part of the PCS Bus Tour we stopped at Pet Magic in Bibra Lake. Sue had organised a fantastic free lunch for us. There was a great sausage sizzle and salads, pasta salads and the like with quarted chicken pieces. Sue had ice cold free drinks for us. Was a really warm welcome and tasted great. Ask this guy what he thought.. smiles all around -

rsz_img_3809.jpg rsz_img_3808.jpg

Pet Magic had organised a bunch of tables out the back with bargains and second hand items on them. Super cheap prices for useful items. I even grabbed a nice marine nano tank with stand myself.

rsz_img_3807.jpg rsz_img_3806.jpg

With full bellies we went to check out the store. Lots of racks full of good fish.

One of the stand out pieces was this fantastic salt water display. Filled with great fish, shrimp and corals. Amazing!

Again, a huge thank you to Sue for really making our day and going the extra mile to make it an event.

#2 Westie

Anton Fanboi

• PCS Club Member

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:14 PM

Ask this guy what he thought

It was fantastic! The whole day was great. Thanks PCS for organising this. Can't believe I missed out on the 300w heater for $20! And that saltwater nano including stand, heater, skimmer, etc. for $70 was an absolute steal!!!!!

#3 Rovik

• PCS Club Member

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:51 PM

Wicked shop, enjoyed the big fish (South American) display out the front and scored myself 2 large calcium reactors for $60 ! What a bargain. 

Food was awesome, massive thanks to the Sue and the Pet magic crew. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users