wtb: female electric yellow (large)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 trent

trent
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:15 AM

hey everyone
on the weekend i woke up to find my female electric yelllow dead on the bottom of my tank the bristlenose and pictus catfish were quick to make a meal out of her. so now i am looking for a female electric yellow i want this one to be farely large and good quality ( i have seen some electic yellows that should not be classified as elctric yellows)
contact number: 0402646000
suberb: kingsley
thanks
trent

#2 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:58 PM

gday trent , i mite just have wat ur looking for , my yellow was one that i had brought over from anitas last visit (or the one before) she wood be atleast 7cm has held once for me , but produced no fry , now , the thing is , i dont mind giving her up , if it can be a swap situation to intro new blood into a colony so email me with wat u got or gimme a ring
cheers steve green
steve[at]mrgreensstreetmachines.cjb.net

Edited by: mrgreen at: 2/24/04 11:01 am

#3 trent

trent
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 09:13 PM

hey steve
i tried to email you but it said that the email was incomplete but you may have got it. that is exactly wat i am looking for
what would you want to swap it for i havn't got much unless you would like food or
bistlenose
or electric yellow fry

#4 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 09:27 PM

sounds like a plan , i need some b/nose im all good for food , and dont really need any fry , but try the email again or gimme a call and we'll work something out
(rember the [at] is to replace @ because of spam mail)
cheers steve green

#5 trent

trent
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:22 PM

hey steve
i tryed the email but didn't work it must be my computer and i would call you but i am at home sick today and my throat is saw how many bristle nose would you like i have about 3-4 6-7cm
trent

#6 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:27 PM

was hoping for some juvies trent , and quite a few , like a dozen at 3cm , if u cant help wid that , maybe 30 bucks will be the easiest way for both of us
cheers steve green

#7 trent

trent
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:04 AM

yeh sounds good little less stress
were are you located
and when can we meet

#8 mrgreen

mrgreen
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:20 AM

im in kenwick on albany hwy , im here monday to saturday during workin hours and tommorow nite is my late nite trading , ill be here till 8pm , u got my mobile so gimme a call wen u wanna come out

cheers steve green

(will gimme an excuse ta catch some other fish too hahaha)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users