• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gnaraloo

Gnaraloo
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 February 2004 - 04:53 AM

Tank Size: 2500L x 450D X 900H
12mm clear class - extra heavy duty
Includes; Eheim Canister Filter 2250, Air Blower, Jager Heater 300 watt, hood & lights.
Tank mounted on 70H - Therador Grey Metal Stand with Limestone Rocks, gravel, Fake Plants, All Fish & Accessories,

:chomp
Fish included;
1 x saulosi - about 6cm
4 x exachromis anagenys-look like but no yellow - 10cm
1 x female electric blue - about 8cm
1 x male convict
2 x female convict - 1 large
1 x pseudotropheus zebra 3 (convict) - I think
1 x pseudotropheus greshakei - I think - about 12cm
3 x clown loaches - about 7cm
1 x jewel fish - about 12cm
3 x bristlenose catfish - about 10cm
5 x cyrtocara moorii - I think - about 10cm
1 x large - lake malai fish - not sure of name - silver with aqua blue spots - about 15cm

Contact on : westoz@hn.ozemail.com.au or
0417 758 223.

Make a reasonable offer $2,200 ONO - will not separate fish & tank, must be complete package.

Eftpos & All Major Credit Cards Accepted ;)

Edited by: Gnaraloo at: 3/10/04 1:42 pm

#2 anchar

anchar
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 February 2004 - 05:14 AM

re: editing your post.

You need to be logged in. Then go to your post and on the left under your username you will see "edit". You won't see the word "edit" unless you are logged in. Then scroll down the page to your post and change it.

HTH

merjo

#3 me

me
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 February 2004 - 05:38 AM

Hey welcome to the site.

Would be an idea to list where you live and why your selling the tank. Also the fact you dont know exactly what half of your cichlids are is not very good. If u cud specify them then yer it wud be great!

#4 hlokk

hlokk
  • Forum Member

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:31 AM

Ok, once again, heres how to edit a posting, i'll try anf make it completely simple.

First of all go to the main page and make sure you are logged in (typing in your info when u post is diff). If you are logged in it will say "logged in as Gnaraloo" up the top of the forum page (its on the right towards the top :p ).

Now, once you are logged in, go to the post you want to edit and look to the info in the left hand column. There should be a little underscored 'reply' and to the right of it a 'edit'.

It will look like this:

Gnaraloo
(2/25/04 8:53 pm)
Reply Edit

Then edit the message as you would post it and then press the 'edit post' button and you are done.

I know the explanation is very simple but hopefully you will figure out where you missed something :p

Back onto topic.... perhaps you can suggest an approximate price that you are expecting (it might help, i dont know :p ). Also try placing your add in the quokka (www.quokka-online.com) as you may get a non-PCS member interested :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users