Greetings All,

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WishUWereHere

WishUWereHere
  • Forum Member

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

Hello everyone. I live in Belmont WA and have recently received the contents of a closed down aquarium store. I have sold several items already and each buyer has told me I should get on to the perthcichlid forum as that is where all the serious fish keepers go.

I will attempt to put up some adverts over the next week in the classifieds.
I have lots of - zeolite, lysofoss, filter media, goldfish and tropical fish flakes and crisps, light tubes (t5 & t8) of every size and wattage, plant root heaters, plastic plants etc.
I also have jeabo pond clarifies and hozelock pond pumps, air-pumps, eheim filters of several sizes, power heads and filter pumps.
I have quite a bit of stuff and what ever I don't sell this week will all be put up for auction as one lot on greys online auctions.

Everything is 1/3 of the RRP so you can stock up on a few things and save a lot. That's 66% off RRP. If you grab bulk you can probably get it cheaper.

Feel free to ask questions. I will try and answer all of them.
I don't have any normal water heaters and I only have a few 5' tanks, I have 50 different impellers (most brands and sizes), I don't have many filters except eheim ones and a flu a ledge one and a large protein skimmer.

I do not have my own aquarium....I used to when I was younger but That was a long time ago.
Oh. The user name is a tip of the cap to Pink Floyd. My favourite line from a song is from Wish You Were Here ..."we are just two lost souls in a fish bowl, year after year"

#2 Stormfyre

Stormfyre

Sausage enthusiast

• Admin

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:56 PM

2 lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.. miss you Sid.

#3 BengaBoy

BengaBoy
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:07 AM

hit and run?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users