If you just want to register and join the forum as a member (free), click on this link
Becoming a PCS Club member entitles you to a variety of benefits:
- 10% discount off at all our Sponsors (membership card will be posted out).
- Access to the Society library containing a large number of cichlid books and videos - free of charge.
- A free newsletter.
- A chance of winning the Members Prize (and many more) at monthly meetings.
- Ability to participate in PCS Club member only promotions such as Photo Competitions, DIY Workshops, Annual BBQ etc.
- Access to Club Member's section of the forum
- Ability to sell non-fish related items in the Off The Wall section of the forum
- Ability to have one thread advertising your non-fish related business in the Off The Wall section
- Ability to enter the monthly Photocomp
History of the Perth Cichlid Society
The Perth Cichlid Society (Inc.) was formed in August 1990 by Cichlid enthusiasts who wanted to meet and share information, and keep track of what Cichlids were being kept and bred in Western Australia.
Aims of the Perth Cichlid Society
We are a non-profit organisation whose aim is to promote the conservation of the neotropical fish family Cichlidae world wide, and the responsible husbanding of the species within Australia, by educating our members and the general public through a friendly sharing of knowledge at our general meetings, open days and special promotions.
Please read the Why Does The Pcs Need Its Sponsors & Members? Explained" thread for more information.
Ways of becoming a PCS Club Member of the Perth Cichlid Society Inc.
The society relies on its member's support to further the hobby in this state. We always welcome new PCS club members and becoming one is easy!
There are four different ways to become a PCS Club member!
Click on the above PayPal image to get to the payment details and processing (will open in a new window - may not work with Google Chrome)
2. Cheque or Money Order - You will need Adobe Acrobat, which is free, in order to view and print the form, then simply send it back to us along with a cheque or money order.
0.0 PCS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION.pdf 106.57KB
3. Direct Deposit - If you don't like cheques or don't want to pay for a money order, then maybe Direct Deposit is your answer. Contact Delapool (Membership Officer) with the form above copied and pasted into a Personal Message (PM) on the forums.
Membership Type: [Type of Membership] (choose one below)
Single - 1 year $30.00 -- Single - 2 years $50.00 -- Single - 3 years $70.00
Family - 1 year $40.00 -- Family - 2 years $70.00 -- Family - 3 years $100.00
Concession - 1 year $20.00 -- Concession - 2 years $30.00 -- Concession - 3 years $40.00
(proof of concession to be photocopied and attached).
If it is Family Membership, please add the names and usernames of all in the family. A family is considered a group of people directly related to each other. A housemate is not considered family. All correspondence will be sent to one common postal address.
After this message is received, you will be given the details for Direct Deposit (EFT). You will be asked to notify the Membership Officer when you have done the transfer so you can be sent your Membership Card.
4. In Person - If you like to meet and greet other hobbyists why not come to a meeting as a guest, and if you would like to become a member, you can do it right then and there. Meeting Venue Location & Times here(click)
Renewing Your Membership
You can renew using any of the methods listed above. If you choose Direct Deposit, you must notify the Membership Officer Craig "Delapool" by PM that you are doing this, so it can be followed up on. Failure to do so will result in a delay in getting your new Membership Card.