Dr Richmond Loh - The Fish Vet.
You ALL need to come to our Tuesday, July 3rd - PCS meeting. We have The Fish Vet - Dr Richmond Loh coming in to talk all about 'Cichlid Diseases'. Dr Loh will go through all the nasty things you need to look out for in your aquariums and how to prevent or remedy them if they do occur. You can ask Dr Loh all your 'Cichlid Disease' questions and get answers straight from the master.
The next meeting of the Perth Cichlid Society will be on Tuesday, July 3rd. The meeting will be held at our venue Atwell College, 201 Brenchley Drive, Atwell 6164. We will be opening doors at 7:30pm and starting at 8:00pm. Please park your cars in the car park marked, do not enter the school gates.
· We will have another Fish of the Month. This month's FoTM is Hemichromis guttatus "Jewel Cichlid" (the one with large blotch on side mid-rift). We will have a bag of 4 of these beautiful cichlids from West Africa of around 5cm up for grabs. Learn about the fish, bid to take them home. All proceeds go to Stuart Grant Cichlid Preservation Fund.
· Grab some raffle tickets for our Sponsor prize table full of awesome aquarium hobby items. Heaps of aquarium related prizes prizes to win!! See Darryl 'Dazzabozza and Stormfyre' on the night to grab your tickets. Don't forget 20% of raffle goes towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund.
· Why not enter our April Malawi PCS Showtable competition. Bring a cichlid or catfish from Malawi down to the meeting and you could win sponsor prizes or vouchers. **Small tanks are available at the venue if you PM organiser Ash 'Ashram' on our forums at least a day before you come down. Feel free to bring you own tank and air, but no other items are permitted in tank for judging.
· The PCS Library will be open where you can borrow books, magazines and DVDs of all kinds of cichlid topics. See Craig 'Delapool' on the night to borrow items.
· In the PCS Kitchen we will have some home made Sausage Rolls to warm you up and other snacks for you to buy. Forget about Mrs Macs - these are Mrs Vose oven delights. We will also have hot and cold drinks and snacks. Don't forget 20% of kitchen purchases goes towards the Cichlid Preservation Fund.
Please note -
You can pay cash or we can accept MasterCard, VISA Debit, VISA Credit and PayPal.
General public are welcome to attend, so please bring your friends along.
The doors will open just on 7:30pm to start setting up. Talks will start at 8:00pm.
All are welcome. Hope to see you there Tuesday, July 3rd.
Doors open 7:30pm. Meeting starts 8:00pm at Atwell College, 201 Brenchley Drive, Atwell 6164.