Photo

Adding Some Green

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Voodoo

Voodoo
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

I know that malawi's dont need any greenery in there environment but i had a couple of fake plants laying around and i think they look pretty cool - i want to add some more plants and rocks (maybe some driftwood) to fill up the top area but im super happy with how its turning out - all my fry are beginning to get their colours too but i cant get them to keep still enough to take a decent pic

Attached Files

#2 Redevilz

Redevilz
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Looks Awesome mate.

#3 Voodoo

Voodoo
  • Forum Member

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

Cheers Redevilz

im going to plug away at it as an ongoing thing - hit the $2 shops and look for some more plants to put in there - and try and track down a few more nice looking rocks to add to the tank to fill it up...im really happy with how its turning out

want to add LED lighting to it too - i really like the crispness of the LED look

#4 MrLeifBeaver

MrLeifBeaver
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

Cheers Redevilz

im going to plug away at it as an ongoing thing - hit the $2 shops and look for some more plants to put in there - and try and track down a few more nice looking rocks to add to the tank to fill it up...im really happy with how its turning out

want to add LED lighting to it too - i really like the crispness of the LED look

Power consumption is awesome too! 120watts  to 30watts, 1/4 the amount of power.

#5 Voodoo

Voodoo
  • Forum Member

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

i tried taking some photos of them last night but its really hard to get a heap of little fish to sit still and smile - here they are anyway taken on my phone - they are pretty terrible

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users