• Forum Member

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

Always is now days, no point even watching it now. So soft lol

#5 sajica

sajica

Quiz Meister 2016 & 2017

• Forum Member

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

Happy to see my team scrape away with the win. The game wasn't flattering and I know all the WCE fans will sweep in with negative comments and attacking the game plan and Ross Lyon's couching etc.

As a fan I'm worried about the way they "played" against the Saints ( didn't see the game, was working) and just scraping it with Carlton. Geelong and Hawthon are next and to be honest I don't see them matching them on current form but am always happy when they do.

I came up with one of my typical signature quotes "Footy, because the TV aint gonna yell at itself"

Edited by sajica, 31 July 2014 - 10:56 PM.

#6 TheTexasCichlidMasacre

TheTexasCichlidMasacre
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

gibbs was playing like Tyrone Vickery... but eagles supporters loved it... typical.... those 2 ill disclipined hits on Ballas were the moments they threw the game away... play like scum... lose like scum... 

#7 sajica

sajica

Quiz Meister 2016 & 2017

• Forum Member

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:58 PM

Everyone except Dockers fans want to see Ballas get decked. I love stirring my sister and bro inlaw about Ballas and Crowley. They can't stand the pair of them.

#8 TheTexasCichlidMasacre

TheTexasCichlidMasacre
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

Gibbs was all into Crowley for some harmless tackle then he goes and throws his elbow into the back off ballas head ? Who do you think is the hypocrite in his story lol bloody<br />Long haired bafoon

#9 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Ballas brings it on himself by being a dick 95% of the time lol

#10 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:41 AM

was there a game on  :Rofl_3f:  :Rofl_3f:  :Rofl_3f:

#11 Shane-o88

Shane-o88
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:20 AM

eagles supporters are not even keeping tabs on games anymore, the pain of losing every weekend is probably getting a bit much.

#12 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

I'm an eagles supporter & I just watch for my mate playing for them now days lol

#13 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

Excuse me? I'm an Eagles supporter, but I really enjoy watching other teams play. I've tried to support the Dockers (as long as they aren't playing West Coast of course) but being a West Coast supporter who works in Fremantle, I cop a fair bit. Got quite a lot of Dockers supporters where I work, including Foundation members. It's not just Eagles Supporters that don't like Crowley and Ballas. I didn't however like seeing Crowley cleaned up a couple of times (remember when he apparently gave away a free kick to Murphy? If you watch the replay he was cleaned up and should have got the free kick his way). It was good that Ballas got the 50m penalty his way which resulted in a goal. No-one likes to see dirty football. That includes Cox elbowing Vickery in the guts during the ruck contest. BUT no one should want to see someone punched in the head, whether it be Gibbs landing on Ballas after the mark, or Cox copping a cowardly knock out punch from behind. Now that the Eagles have next to no chance of a top 8 finish, I would rather see the Dockers win than any interstate clubs. Doesn't mean I barrack for them, just would rather see a WA club do well. I do enjoy giving Dockers supporters a bit of stick though. I know quite a few, and not many of them seem to have a sense of humour. That is all...... Now excuse me while I go watch the History Channel

Edited by Jason82, 01 August 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#14 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

Not many of them take a joke well about their team haha they get so worked up.. Defensive because they suck :P haha nah but really I support them when they are playing any other team too because they're from wa.

#15 Shane-o88

Shane-o88
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

And before the eagles three premierships get mention.. That story is so old that it should start with "once upon a time"... Lol

Edited by Shane-o88, 01 August 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#16 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

At least we can say we have won a few (:

#17 sajica

sajica

Quiz Meister 2016 & 2017

• Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:10 PM

Only 1 since Freo came into the comp.

It's funny how anytime there's any discussion about Freo, Eagles fans butt in with nothing positive to say. I used to go for the Eagles before Freo came along and I still hold on that "us and them" mentality when it comes to beating "the Vics" I'm glad there's others on here that haven't lost sight of that fierce rivalry regardless of the colours of your team. As long as someone is beating them.

Lets not forget how many Grand Final appearances and losses WCE have had. "You have to loose one before you can win one"

#18 Mattymak

Mattymak
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Haha :P

I sti support dockers over any other team other than eagles haha

Yeah that's true hahaha

#19 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:29 AM

Excuse me? . That includes Cox elbowing Vickery in the guts during the ruck contest. BUT no one should want to see someone punched in the head, 

you obviously didnt see vickery rub coxs face into the turf over the boundary line before they ran back to the throw in ??? coxs elbow to vickerys chest was in retalliation to getting his head pushed into the ground.... all within the rules - but no vickery had to go one better and coward punch cox in the head from behind...

didnt see dockers game but from highlights one deducts freo should have never won that game... call it a gold card if you like.... based on freos recent performances they wont make it very far into this years finals.... lyon has lost the plot... too slow to react to another teams tactics that are beating freos game plan...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users