had a small decorations pond in the back and gave it a little makeover.
Two plants from Aquotix and 3 locals from Bunnings.
After emptying all the contents including my 3 gold fish did the following...
1. Mixed potting mix and kitty litter (seen on another post in this forum - Thank you) and filled about 50mm
2. Planted pond Lilly in center, left local water grass (don't know name) from Bunnings, Right another local plant - then covered with pebbles and rocks from the pond.
3. Using two plant holders from Bunnings positioned 2nd plant from Aquotix and peppermint bush...
4. Majority of time spent on making it look nice - or trying at least.
5. Fill up with water (50% old water and 50% fresh treated water)
Took a while for the dirt to settle.. And buy the end of the day water was good enough to put gold fish back inside.
The pictures taken are 5 days later and the potting mix + kitty litter seems to be doing a great job. Plants look very healthy.
See how it looks in 2 weeks... before I do any more changes