I was asked to do a guide on 'How to use the PM button' as there can be some confusion on it.
This is mainly with reference to people using the 'Reply' on classified adds and not sending a PM instead.
Yes, I have been reprimanded for doing it too
There are two ways I can see for sending a PM (Personal Message)
1) You've found a fish you want to buy > Go to the post
2) Click on 'Send PM' (the circled item) do not click reply as this puts a post up under that topic (I crossed off the reply to show you where that is).
3) Fill in the message to the person - yes, you can even add photos and embed them too! if you want
4) Click 'Send Message' and wait for the super fast reply.
If you see anyones forum name you can usally click on it to send quick messages to them.
1) Click on the persons name
2) Click on Send me a message
3) Compose the message
4) Click send
Thanks shep for the use of your topic in reference to this guide .
I hope you sell your Royal Whiptails.
P.S. Future topic coming; How to setup 'Send notifications to email' so you know when you get reply to a PM you sent.
Edited by MrLeifBeaver, 25 May 2015 - 03:54 PM.