• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 ruffaz

ruffaz
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

how dont you believe me in what way

QUOTE (Peckoltia @ Nov 1 2010, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the authorities are aware that you have the fish, to the point where they have DNA samples then what is the problem?

To be honest with you, I simply don't believe you.

I would like you to make me eat my own words and prove me wrong, until then. . .

Visuis words mate i come from a back ground were you put your money were your mouth is mate what are you willing to lose to make that comment and in what way would you like me to prove it to you

#22 Peckoltia

Peckoltia
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (ruffaz @ Nov 1 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how dont you believe me in what way

Visuis words mate i come from a back ground were you put your money were your mouth is mate what are you willing to lose to make that comment and in what way would you like me to prove it to you

You put up a pic of a fish, which you apparently have permission to keep. Someone then tells you it's illegal and you take the pic down. Instead of simply stating that you have a permit for it. You then go on to say you have been in the hobby for 20 years and with the next breath ask the basics about import laws. I also asked to see some pics with the fry, no deal there either. Something just doesn't quite add up to me.

AND

On top of that you send me a threatening personal message. Get a grip on reality, because it seems to be slipping away from you.

#23 ruffaz

ruffaz
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

If you dont like what people have said in post stay out of them its got nothing to do to you you just are a parrot mate I told you if you have something to say say it to my face simple ive gone throu some of your post bud and most of them are you starting a argument end of story keep out of my post please.

secondly just coz you call me a liar wont mean i will post all my pictures

Thirdley just coz ive been in the hobby for 20 years doesnt mean know everything about it thats why people ask i dont know two much about importing laws in western australia of live fish and im not a expert in the retail of such and i have never profess to have been one

your life must not be worth living for you to come on forums and troll around looking for arguments i dont let people push me around in the real word mate and i wont let them do it behind a computer screen if your offended by my pm tell a mod but keep out of my post bud your not welcome

#24 Peckoltia

Peckoltia
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

I got PM's from other members stating they smell bullshit coming from your direction too. I'm just the only one who said something, instead of just whacking up some pics and proving me wrong. You got your knickers in a knot, and attempted to threaten me with a face to face confrontation. Well done champ.

My life is great. I haven't been trolling looking for a fight, just stated I dont believe you. Is this what you do in the real world when someone pulls you up on something? Threaten them? Grow up you peanut. I'm not offended by your pathetic PM.

#25 ruffaz

ruffaz
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Peckoltia @ Nov 2 2010, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got PM's from other members stating they smell bullshit coming from your direction too. I'm just the only one who said something, instead of just whacking up some pics and proving me wrong. You got your knickers in a knot, and attempted to threaten me with a face to face confrontation. Well done champ.

My life is great. I haven't been trolling looking for a fight, just stated I dont believe you. Is this what you do in the real world when someone pulls you up on something? Threaten them? Grow up you peanut. I'm not offended by your pathetic PM.

The pathetic one is you mate you come on here sprouting crap at people for no reason then to make your self feel some worth well thats your demons mate your ovusley jelous i have acheived some thing you can

and as far as the pm are concerned i simple asked you if you have some thing to say say it to my face if you misunderstood that well thats fine mate im sure you can find a tissue and get over it or maybe not buddy maybee thats what your hole problem is

as far as people believeing me what i have done well i dont need to prove anything to any one if people wont to see my collections i am happy to oblige but im not going to come on here and try and prove to people things i have done in the past and if people are pming you saying they dont believe me well big bickies maybe they have issues as well and maybee they need to come and say i dont believe you instead of hiding behind you but you know i dont believe you but i dont care.

#26 Peckoltia

Peckoltia
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

I think this has run its course.

All the best, I'll leave it at that.

#27 ruffaz

ruffaz
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

#28 smellsfishy

smellsfishy
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

something smells fishy tongue.gif

#29 highlucks

highlucks
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:48 PM

Knobs do that.

Looks like a giant cichlid to me. Nice fish man.

#30 dave06

dave06
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Nice fish mate,

Thanks for sharing it !

#31 ruffaz

ruffaz
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

thanx for the complements guys

#32 scotty81

scotty81
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:49 PM

Great looking fish.

#33 ozjayok

ozjayok
  • Forum Member

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:17 AM

Your fish is ******* awesome!! One of my favourites! Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more pics.

#34 BiGz

BiGz
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

Throw a pic up of a spawn pre noxious tongue.gif

Edited by BiGz, 16 April 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#35 STEVEGREEN

STEVEGREEN
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:52 PM

love to see the 10 foot by 5 foot by 5 foot tank you must have needed to breed these monsters!!

Ad Konings in the back to nature guide said they can be kept in small groups but need MORE than 1000L per pair

what did you do with the 5000 - 10000 fry ??

cheers
Steve Green

#36 BiGz

BiGz
  • Forum Member

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

If you need help culling them but don't have the heart to do it I'll take them off your hands biggrin.gif

#37 spite333

spite333
  • Forum Member

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

Nice fish, but breeding them sounds all Bull too me wink.gif

#38 Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

$200,000 fine on that beast if you're in Queensland! http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/28_13081.htm

I wouldn't wanna be that guy lol! How the hell did you even get that fish in the first place?

I know someone who owned an Electric Catfish that died, just as it became illegal

#39 Neddy

Neddy
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

That one died from whitespot didn't it?

#40 Cabo5ag3

Cabo5ag3
  • Forum Member

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:47 PM

I think so? Not sure haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users