Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

Photo

EOI(WTB) juvie peacocks and d. comps (pricing, etc)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hlokk

hlokk
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 January 2004 - 03:59 AM

Hello.

I'm just wondering how much do dimidochromis compressiceps go for as juveniles. Say for a male (or guessed male) around 5cm or more? I've heard they arent aggressive as people make out but i dont know if they are suitable with cichlids in a fairly crowded tank.

The other thing is how much to juvenile aulonocara peacocks go for on average? I'm talking about < say 8cm, colouring up. I got a ngara flametail for $27.50 and hes pretty much coloured up (not adult colours of course) but he's blue with a rusty coloured bit for the 'flash' that ngaras have (he should turn more blue and more red/orange though). There were some others but twice the price.

Where could i get some starting to colour up peacocks at a decent price (say <$30) or is that too much to hope for. (and no i dont want hybrids or crappily coloured ones, i want to be able to see the parents if possible too :p ). If any has any aulo juvies that that would like to sell i would also be interested :p

Sorry for the long message :p

#2 Mazimbwe

Mazimbwe
  • Forum Member

Posted 23 January 2004 - 06:11 AM

Quote:
Where could i get some starting to colour up peacocks
...I have some A."Stuatgranti Chipoka" (AKA: A.baenschi[Chipoka]).
They would need a seperate tank unless it is just for display...Mail me or ICQ me if ya wanna discuss it. I have a nice male that you can buy for bugga all. He is 5-6cm with nice colours showing already...

p.s. Croona, can you post the original pick I sent you...just with compression. Or maybe post it back to me and I will post it. Not sure if you did anything to it...but seeing your post in "General" made me wonder.:good

Edited by: Mazimbwe  at: 1/23/04 7:27 pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users