Photo

What's Going On ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sinbad

Sinbad
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

After taking bloody ages to type a post in reply to Wet Dreams thread about hi risk occupations, I hit the "add reply" button and got a white screen with a big notice saying I am forbidden from accessing the page Tried twice and the same thing each time. Backtracked to try a third time and all my draft post has been lost somewhere in cyberspace.
PISSED OFF !

#2 Cawdor

Cawdor
  • Admin

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

not sure what happened there. the thread still exists so you should have been able to reply....

#3 Sinbad

Sinbad
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for the reply Cawdor, but I think you missed the point. The point being, I can't reply to it !
The thread may very well still exist, but I'm repeatedly told that I'm forbidden from accessing it when I hit the "add reply" button.

#4 dazzabozza

dazzabozza

Life Member

• Admin

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Have you tried again since Sinbad? The site may have been playing up around that time.

Tip: if you type a large amount and don't wont to risk losing it, select it all and copy it to your clipboard. That way if things go screwy after hitting 'add reply' and can just paste it in again.

Daz

#5 Mr_docfish

Mr_docfish
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

Yes... been there done that - learnt to copy to clip board for long winded replies..... now I do short replies just in case.... computers are wonderful - WHEN THEY WORK!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users