Photo

Thanks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 T1gger

T1gger
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

I bought some things in Vebas and wasn't given a warranty. Then there was a problem with it. I didn't have the receipt but took my bank statement along with everything I bought back. I was very frustrated that it took so long (about 20 minutes) to sort it out as it was too hot in there. But in the end they gave me a credit note and another warranty for the other things. I then got a very apologetic email with a copy of the receipt. When I went in today and spent it I was in and out and they seemed to know who I was.

Thanks Guys

Edited by T1gger, 22 March 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#2 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

Yes good customer service at Vebas, also at Aquotix and Morley. There about the only shops that actually get back to you when they say they will, other shops should take note. Good onya boys........................................and girls.

#3 T1gger

T1gger
  • Forum Member

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

Unfortunately my quarantine tank containing these has now got what looks like white spot. Is there any treatment I can use?

#4 Westie

Westie

West African Cichlid fan

• Admin

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

Crank the heater to 31 degrees and run extra air (air stones in the tank running off an air pump)
You can get white spot treatment from your LFS too

#5 malawiman85

malawiman85
  • Forum Member

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

White spot is easy to treat usually.
Best couple of options imo are:

salt and heat. Salt at up to 6ppt for most fish, heat as jason said to 31 with extra air.

malachite green and formalin based meds. Buy more than you think you think you will need. Can be used for other diseases.
Continue treatment for at least a week after symptoms clear.

#6 Raymaner

Raymaner
  • Forum Member

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Bought a tank from vebas and the heater it came with was smashed, sent it off with the receipt and was sent a replacement, great customer service from them will be returning soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users