#1 gilign

gilign
  • Forum Member

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

SOLD  MY CUSTOM TANK SET UP due to upcoming move to sydney

Equipment etc pine timber stand(almost cabinet) varnished chocolate black 
Brand (if applicable):unknown
Price or ballpark figure: (mandatory) included in price
Shipping available? With buyers help i can deliver from WAIKIKI with my wagon and trailer to within  65 klm of waikiki, for lpg cost and refreshments
Description, incl condition of the item: attractive varnished timber stand that holds 2 x 6 ft fish tanks
Photos: below / none / on PM request <-- (this must be stated) below

Tanks
Dimensions (length/width/height): 6x2x2 
Glass Thickness: 10mm+
Condition: (Poor = not holding water / Fair = old, scratches and marks / Good = some minor blemishes / Excellent = as new) excellent 

This tank has hole drilled on the side to overflow down to bottom tank, with attached plumbing 
Stand (wood or metal, bare stand or cabinet): described above
Lids: yes
Price or ballpark figure: (mandatory) $1100 ONO
Shipping available? With buyers help i can deliver from WAIKIKI with my wagon and trailer to within  65 klm of waikiki, for lpg cost and refreshments

Tanks
Dimensions (length/width/height):6x1/14"x1/18"
Glass Thickness:6mm
Condition: (Poor = not holding water / Fair = old, scratches and marks / Good = some minor blemishes / Excellent = as new)fair. but still looks amazing when set up
Stand (wood or metal, bare stand or cabinet): described above
Lids: no
Price or ballpark figure: (mandatory) included in price included in price
Shipping available? With buyers help i can deliver from WAIKIKI with my wagon and trailer to within  65 klm of waikiki, for lpg cost and refreshments

Both tanks have aluminium angle on corners that make them look amazing

I was running a 6000LT hour pond pump through a custom bio filter. This provides crystal clear water and lots of flow for both tanks. The setup is disassembled now, but will provide easy instructions..

I have lots of bits and bobs that come with set up. ( 3ft and 4ft airstone bars, twin air pump, large rock from coober pedy, large rock/cave ornament,colourful plants,lots of media,NEW 6x2x2 background,few nice driftwood pieces. ect) two twin fluro lights, as seen in picture

If this does not sell for a reasonable price i will transport to sydney

Would like to know more. Let me know and i will get back to you.

Attached File  mms_20130802.jpg   87.52KB   0 downloadsAttached File  mms_img-542610757_2.jpg   274.09KB   0 downloadsAttached File  mms_img1564794700_2.jpg   227.7KB   0 downloads

Edited by gilign, 23 August 2013 - 06:44 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom tank, display tank, for sale, delivery, ONO, 6X2X2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users