PCS AGM & Quiz Night.
Everyone should head down to our Tuesday, September 3rd - PCS meeting. It's Quiz Night!
Test your knowledge of cichlids and aquariums and win loads of prizes. Pair up with a partner or solo it out for more prizes for yourself.
- Quiz Master - Brendon will assemble 30 multiple choice questions of differing difficulty for you to answer.
- The top 3 teams of the neight will win prizes. You can enter as a pair or solo.
- We will be giving small prizes out all night long for some questions. You don't have to be a genius or a cichlid nutter.
- Come and enjoy some fun with like minded fish loving folks and learn as you try answer the questions and win prizes!
***The evening will commence with our annual AGM for the first 15 minutes.
The next meeting of the Perth Cichlid Society will be on Tuesday, September 3rd. The meeting will be held at our venue Atwell College, 201 Brenchley Drive, Atwell 6164. We will be opening doors at 7:00pm and be starting at 7:30pm. Please park your cars in the car park marked, do not enter the school gates.
· We will have another Fish of the Month. This month's FoTM is Uaru amphiacanthoides "Triangle Cichlid". We will have a trio of these beautiful South American cichlids from the Amazon Basin up for grabs. Learn about the fish, bid to take them home. All proceeds go to Stuart Grant Cichlid Preservation Fund.
· Grab some raffle tickets for our Sponsor prize table full of awesome aquarium hobby items. Heaps of aquarium related prizes prizes to win!! See Darryl 'Dazzabozza and Mike Stormfyre' on the night to grab your tickets.
· Why not enter our PCS Showtable competition. Bring ANY cichlid or catfish down to the meeting and you could win sponsor prizes or vouchers. **Small tanks are available at the venue if you PM organiser Ash 'Ashram' on our forums at least a day before you come down. Feel free to bring you own tank and air, but no other items are permitted in tank for judging.
· The PCS Library will be open where you can borrow books, magazines and DVDs of all kinds of cichlid topics. See Craig 'Delapool' on the night to borrow items.
· In the PCS Kitchen we will have some awesome Pasta Penne and Garlic Bread to keep you going. We will also have hot and cold drinks and snacks available.
Please note -
You can pay cash or we can accept MasterCard, VISA Debit, VISA Credit and PayPal.
General public are welcome to attend, so please bring your friends along.
The doors will open just on 7:00pm to start setting up. Talks will start at 7:30pm.
All are welcome. Hope to see you there Tuesday, September 3rd.
Doors open 7:30pm. Meeting starts 8:00pm at Atwell College, 201 Brenchley Drive, Atwell 6164.