Eoi: Lepidiolamprologus Attenuatus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Poncho

Poncho

Vice Presidente Castro

• Committee

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

I have been offered some Lepidiolamprologus attenuatus fry from a tanganyikan enthusiast in Brisbane at a really good price. I'm getting a few over for myself and wanted to see if anybody else would be interested in splitting shipping costs.

The fish are close relatives of L. elongatus, which seem pretty popular, but grow a fair bit smaller and have a blotched pattern through the body with a gorgeous yellow hue. You can get a good idea of what the fish looks like if you google it but I'll post some photos of some younger ones. There is also a great little vid on youtube with a female protecting a spawn, just search attenuatus.

The price will be $10 each for +5cm fish plus your share of the shipping costs ($80-$120 split evenly between the number of buyers).

If you like tanganyikans or want something different then you should get in on this as they are quite hard to source when you want some and you could expect to pay $20-$35 per fish.

pm your genuine interest - I will be letting the guy know how many to send over on the 20th of October so will want payment by then.

Some pics of the adults when they were younger:

#2 Poncho

Poncho

Vice Presidente Castro

• Committee

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:28 AM

Last call for those who have expressed an interest but still making up their mind.

Monday morning is the cut off so if you haven't gotten back to me by then you would have missed out.
To those who have confirmed their share, I will let you know what shipping costs will be on Monday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users