Fs: Tangs And Others

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Poncho

Poncho

Vice Presidente Castro

• Committee

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:19 PM

Due to some other fish breeding at the most inopportune time I am short of tank space and want to move on a few fish to make some fry raising space.

So reluctantly I am advertising my colony of Paracyprichromis nigripinnis.

Details are 1 male and 3 females all between 9 and 6cm long. There are four fry floating around the tank that I have spotted which I will add as a bonus. The male is the first generation of this fish that I bought whereas the females are from the third and fourth generations so the buyer may want to boost the numbers with some other bloodlines.

Preference given to those who have previously expressed an interest to me in them.

After $80 for the lot.

Also I have two Neolamprologus signatus - not sure on sexes but one is noticeably smaller than the other. No signs of breeding to date and the larger is fairly intolerant of the smaller (and most other things in the tank). Not sure if anyone else has these fish in Perth but I can steer the buyer in the right direction to get more.

$40 for both

Will work on getting some new pics tonight otherwise there is a couple of photos in the photography forum in my last thread.

#2 Poncho

Poncho

Vice Presidente Castro

• Committee

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:51 PM

nigripinnis on hold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users