Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

Silks's Content

There have been 2 items by Silks (Search limited from 09-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#256692 Fs: Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier System, Spares, Quality Tester

Posted by Silks on 09 July 2012 - 11:27 AM in Classifieds

Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier System, spares, quality tester for sale
Brand: Boss 019
Price or ballpark figure: $200.00
Description:

Boss 019 Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier 4 stage unit - 6mnths of use for marine tank, water aging system. No marine tank so no longer needed, its a bit dusty but in excellent condition.
Includes couplings to fit to laundry wall/taps, filter spares, water quality tester.

This unit is not recommended, by the manufacturer, for use as drinking water purifier. It was supplied and installed by PSI Water Filters and I'll leave it installed until sold.
Pictures are of unit, spares and quality tester.

Attached Images

• P5170282.JPG
  • P5170284.JPG
  • P5170278.JPG

#230050 Feral Fish

Posted by Silks on 25 October 2011 - 11:35 AM in Ponds, Outdoor Fish & Aquaponics

This is incredibly interesting! Hope you have some joy with the local govt and the respective depts, Riggers!

By the by, the City of Canning referred me to the Swan River Trust and the Dept of Fisheries FISHWATCH, for all inquires about 'guidelines or instructions on catching feral fish in the waterways, ponds, drains and rivers around Canning'.
http://www.swanriver..._feral_fish.pdf

There are masses of interconnected waterways in Canning, drains, ponds and the river itself. I have seen Koi, Carp, cichlids and all sorts of ferals while walking. I'd love to remove them but don't fancy the jumped up council workers giving me grief over it lol! tongue.gif