Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

will's Content

There have been 1 items by will (Search limited from 31-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#329506 Fs: Tank Setup, Need Sold Urgently!

Posted by will on 17 October 2014 - 11:29 AM in Classifieds

Tanks: AQUA ONE HORIZON
Dimensions (length/width/height): 37 x 93 x 43cm 
Condition: (Good = some minor blemishes) 1 small scratch 
Stand (wood or metal, bare stand or cabinet): black cabinet
Price or ballpark figure: $480 negotiable
Photos: below 

i have a aqua one horizon 130l tank setup for sale, i used it as a saltwater tank, the tank and the stands dimensions are 130Litre, Tank – 37 x 93 x 43cm, Cabinet – 37 x 93 x 72cm, the tank and stand are in good/excellent condition. The tank comes with a juwel bioflow 3.0 filter system added to the tank which has a juwel eccoflow 500 l/h pump, with filter media included, the tank also comes with a juwel 3.0 protein skimmer rated for aquariums upto 500litres, worked great when i ran the tank, i also have a beams work 3foot led light with the tank, a sicce pump, and an aqua one heater, i also have a bag of white sand.
the tank and stand are in good condition, all equipment works perfectly, was all brought brand new and regularly cleaned! overall its a great setup was very low maintenance for me, need this gone as soon as possible !
asking price is negotiable, i really need this tank gone so feel free to inbox me to talk price! 
sorry for the picture quality, here is a photo online of what the cabinet looks like 

Attached Images

• Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.16.41 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.16.13 AM.png