Posted Image

PCS & Stuart M. Grant - Cichlid Preservation Fund - Details here

*Michael*'s Content

There have been 111 items by *Michael* (Search limited from 04-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#252546 Wtb Flame Or Java Moss

Posted by *Michael* on 28 May 2012 - 09:30 PM in Classifieds

thanks anka

i have bought i few plants from lfs but as my closest lfs just shut down its a bit hard to find different stocked varieties
will look at seaview for the java moss does any one have flame moss

#252551 Wtb Flame Or Java Moss

Posted by *Michael* on 28 May 2012 - 09:40 PM in Classifieds

yeh i spoke to chris about plants the other day but just also seeing whats out there
the flame moss is going to be a back wall cover but the peacock looks pretty close too

#252530 Wtb Flame Or Java Moss

Posted by *Michael* on 28 May 2012 - 08:37 PM in Classifieds

hay guys just after some flame or java moss to add to my new shrimp tank
and if you have any unwanted plants that you are willing to sell let me know

price : you name it

#241431 Wtb 6x2x2 Tank

Posted by *Michael* on 08 February 2012 - 09:07 PM in Classifieds

Tank
Dimensions 6x2x2
Glass Thickness:
Condition: good = some minor blemishes, excellent = as new, some marks that can be removed)
Lids:
Price or ballpark figure: $500 +

#244434 Worrking In The Mines

Posted by *Michael* on 12 March 2012 - 08:46 PM in Off The Wall

It's not what you know it's who you know I've got my HR and ready to do my HC I've worked on drill rigs and iv tried for the last year to get into the mines I can make more $$ truck drivin country jobs than waste time with the mines , some advice I can give you is try ready work force start as a storeman and doors open don't waste your time with ausdrill I've sent 10 resumes and not even a thanks for your resume , my mates a truck driver and makes $2800 in hand a week drivin dongas to the communities up north anyway all in all recruitment companies are the only way to get to the mines if they accept you

#242028 Wltb

Posted by *Michael* on 15 February 2012 - 05:28 PM in Classifieds

Hay mate Vebas have a fair few in stock from what I seen last time I was there

QUOTE (perth paul @ Feb 15 2012, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Tony

Thanks Michael

QUOTE (Wayne-B @ Feb 16 2012, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I would recommend a species tank as Elephant Nose fish are quite shy and tend to feed at night. They simply may not get enough food if kept with other fish and slowly starve.

Good Luck!

QUOTE (perth paul @ Feb 16 2012, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the info Wayne

#255561 Where To Get Driftwood

Posted by *Michael* on 25 June 2012 - 03:29 PM in Technical & Equipment

ok best not do that then lol

#255480 Where To Get Driftwood

Posted by *Michael* on 24 June 2012 - 03:17 PM in Technical & Equipment

i was thinking a walk along the swan river would be a great way to get a piece

#252406 What Kids Really Think Of Dubstep!

Posted by *Michael* on 27 May 2012 - 10:11 PM in Off The Wall

QUOTE (Riggermortis @ May 23 2012, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all
It's no secret I'm a fan of a bit of Dubstep, but, my 5yr old nephew also loves listening to Skrillex and Knife Party while we're cruising in the van! Here's what some other kids think of Skrillex, this is pure gold!!

love when the kid says i think drop is when you drop the insensable omg only if he knew lol

#271088 Wanted Limestone And Driftwood

Posted by *Michael* on 10 December 2012 - 07:13 PM in Classifieds

i have alot of limestone i am interested in getting rid of

#242167 Very Sad Phone Call This Morning

Posted by *Michael* on 17 February 2012 - 06:39 AM in Off The Wall

My cousin hung himself suffered from major depression had hit the drugs pretty bad we all stuck by him and helped him get out of the addiction that we could see taking over his life , he eventually slowed the addiction down met a girl had a daughter and things looked like they were heading in a very positive forward motion few years after his daughter was born he hit a low bak on the drugs and split with the missus and few months after got a phone call with the bad news the first thing I did was lock myself in the car with the stereo as loud as It could go played metallica - one over and over , remember these friends mates and family for the good times

#244954 Underwater Led

Posted by *Michael* on 19 March 2012 - 04:09 PM in Technical & Equipment

Hi guys just wanting to see if anyone has used the underwater LED lights in there aquarium any thoughts or advice is much appreciated

thanks
mike

#270871 Tattoos

Posted by *Michael* on 08 December 2012 - 11:50 PM in Off The Wall

Go see fizz at la in bayswatershe has done all my mates work and id recomend to anyone without a doubt

#252615 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 10:55 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

My Oscar loves it he digs a hole and my little yellows wait till he isn't looking and quickly start filling it back up
Looks like I'm gettin more white sand then lol

#252624 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 12:13 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Wow that's amazing , I have a royal whiptail and they both are inseparable I put my royal in my other tank and he got the shits on bad was hell grumpy wouldn't eat so I had to put the royal back in , but what you have is just amazing you have to film it next time

#252639 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 03:28 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

It's a four footer and the missus jus tells me she wants to plant into the substrate along with moss etc etc

#252617 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 11:20 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Hahaha my Oscar thinks he is a community fish he has made friends with the little electric yellows and swims with them

#252602 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 09:57 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Ah k I was thinking that I may have to do a substrate change lucky it's not full planted yet thought I might get away with it but probably not now .
Anka what do you think I should use that's not gonna hurt the wallet

#252629 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 12:35 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

They have personality enough said lol
Any now trying to choose between white sand or more natural look hmmm

#252612 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 10:39 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Yeh I have white sand in my Oscar tank with electric yellows and it makes there colours stand out really well ,
But I really didn't put any thought into my new planted tank lol first one I have done I think I'm gonna change the substrate now lol

#252646 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 06:40 PM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

ah k well i gotta spend the money if i want good results so thanks for the info

#252600 Substrate

Posted by *Michael* on 29 May 2012 - 09:48 AM in Community and Planted Tank Discussion

Just wondering if crushed limestone is ok to use for a planted tank and for shrimp
P.s. Useful info only lol

#243347 Soundwave

Posted by *Michael* on 01 March 2012 - 11:22 AM in Off The Wall

Chris Adler ( lamb of god ) his kicks are intense and his drum work is mental

#243333 Soundwave

Posted by *Michael* on 01 March 2012 - 06:49 AM in Off The Wall

Meshuggah Now they would be Awsome to see live please let me know how they go Live boof

#243314 Soundwave

Posted by *Michael* on 29 February 2012 - 09:49 PM in Off The Wall

Unfortunately I'm not going couldn't get the tine off work but system of a down would have been Awsome to see for sure I saw lamb of god at metallica jys gone I'm pretty sure lamb of god is releasing a new album at soundwave but all my favourite bands are playing at soundwave booo work lol