Photo

Gold Arowana Price

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Anka

Anka
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Trust me bro I used to spend all my money gambing, spent my entire savings on a car I can't afford, spent a lot on expensive suits and fish and now I have a massive debt and no real assets sad.gif

I love my fish but if I look back on it - was probs a bad idea lol

#22 fishking123

fishking123
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

ray. i am 14 soon to be 15 in october. so i still got a thew years to save for what i want.. thinking about it now a house will be a smart choice but i was thinking of not just importing arowana but wc fish from africa i got 3 price list's from places that get wc fish....

#23 Krystal

Krystal
  • PCS Club Member

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

I admire your ambitions. Firstly, forget any price lists you have and have a look at the allowable import list.....if those fish on your price lists aren't on that particular import list then forget about bringing them in.

Not trying to be a dick, just telling you the facts.

#24 jack

jack
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Fishking just read what krystal has to say and take it on board she knows it all from first hand experience.

Fishking just read what krystal has to say and take it on board she knows it all from first hand experience.

#25 sandgroper

sandgroper
  • Forum Member

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

Once he gets interested in girls, he won't have any money anyway. laugh.gif

#26 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (sandgroper @ Jul 1 2012, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once he gets interested in girls, he won't have any money anyway. laugh.gif
that could be a long time if your going on interlectual traits displayed in this thread!!! Rofl_3f.gif Rofl_3f.gif Rofl_3f.gif

the only way your going to get arowanas here in any numbers is when they are bred here.... and i dont think theres anybody thats too serious about doing so... most are on the grey list and im making an educated guess sooner or later they will be declared noxious in australia anyway...

at 14 i sure as hell wasnt interested in keeping fish... all i was doing was planting my seed where ever i could!!!! too many girls!!!! not enough friday night parties to do so!!!! smile.gif

#27 fishking123

fishking123
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

yes i like girls BUT where i live its to far out of town to go to party's ect trust me i want to but i cant sad.gif soon as i get a car i will do so asap i can drive a car im just to young to drive on road's so i drive a old ute around my farm..
back to importing arowana ok i now know i cant import them but i was thinking of fish like frontosa ect from lake tang its just a dream that i have along with all the outher dreams of girls.

sorry for spelling i am just crap at it and i dont know how to spell fix?

Edited by fishking123, 02 July 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#28 dave06

dave06
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

Fishking advice is free take it onboard.
Having said that - go for it!

I started a business (security & crowd control) when I was 23, everyone said it was too hard/ impossible with insurance, public liability, expensive, labour shortage etc etc. Once I actually looked into it and got through some of the red tape / bureaucracy it was actually quite easy. It was one of those things that everyone I knew in that circle wrote off as being too hard & unachievable and just accepted it.

I have never looked into importing fish, and I don’t doubt it is a difficult and expensive process. But people in Australia still do it!! & it is also in their interest to tell people how hard and impossible it is, to protect their own interest and make $$!!

Have you considered breeding rarer fish & TB’s - might be a better alternative to importing them, especially if you have the room, dams etc.

Goodluck with your ambitions mate

#29 fishking123

fishking123
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

yea i have 4 large dams but its cold water... what fish are good in cold water

ps: i live on a farm

#30 Leaf Fish

Leaf Fish
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

European carp

#31 fishking123

fishking123
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

haha carp are in the dams! they suck

#32 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

you need a huge cattie to gobble up them carp lol....

#33 fishking123

fishking123
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

yes.. what fish will eat carp? i tryed to put a small pleco in a cold water tub but it was dead at 9-10* so it was to cold for it

#34 bigjohnnofish

bigjohnnofish
  • Forum Member

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

google is your friend here... start looking on U-tube at big catfish and it will give you similar vids to look at till you find something you like... decent size alligator gar would chomp them up... as would big giant snakehead... but i dint think you'll find any of them around here! smile.gif

#35 fishking123

fishking123
  • Forum Member

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

yeah when i went to china i saw lots in the pet shops and they feed the big ones rabit and cat!

#36 K.v

K.v
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

Dont hassel him guys, it make people feel crap an not want to be apart of anything, incuding these forums mate stick to you guns aim for a target you can achive. For 20k you could have a kick ass breeding unit mate.

#37 FrontyKwal

FrontyKwal
  • Forum Member

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

^+1. You'll be laughing once youv got your 20g and look back at this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users